Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cote D'Or Chocolate?

Options
  • 02-03-2007 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Anybody know somewhere I can buy this in Dublin? Got hooked on it over there in Belgium :P

I found the distributor for the brand, Kraft, but I can't get through to them now till Monday :(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Never seen it in Ireland. SO we bring back buckets when we come back from hol's.

its part of the larger problem of foreign holidays, makes us think we're better than caburys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in Tescos.

Got hooked on it in Belgium too. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Leonidas stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Good man! Im in town on friday, better bring some extra cash :P

Had the oppertunity to diivert to Leonidas today so did...wasn't Cote D'or, but this...still tasted as nice though :D. She told me of a place beside or behind CarrolsIrish gifts on O'Connell ST, and also mentioned Butlers. I found Butlers, but anyone know the name of the other place she may have been referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Ah yes that's right it's Callebaut that Leonidas stock. I wouldn't get hung up on Cote d'Or though, there is a world of decent chocolate out there. What type do you prefer - dark or milk? Do you eat it or cook with it?

Just eat it., and definately milk...just a mini mission of mine to find Cote D'or, kind of nostalgic as we used to live in Belgium and now you cant get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Tesco in the UK stock it so they should do in Ireland as well :)

Tesco also stock Chimay, Duval, Trappist, etc. as well in the UK, so if you're a fan of Belgian beer see if Tesco Ireland are stocking it :)

Advertisement