Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 announcement?

• 01-06-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

When can we expect the iPhone to be announced?

I read the rumors that it will be announced at WWDC and other rumors saying it wont be. Any ideas when the iPhone is normally announced?

I need a new phone and want to wait until the iPhone is announced before buying anything else.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

When can we expect the iPhone to be announced?

I read the rumors that it will be announced at WWDC and other rumors saying it wont be. Any ideas when the iPhone is normally announced?

I need a new phone and want to wait until the iPhone is announced before buying anything else.

Not any time soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

In September as usual. Maybe a bit earlier (late August) if rumours about a 5.5-inch version coming later in the year is true. Definitely not at WWDC.

Advertisement