Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pubs/late bars open New Year's night?

• 28-12-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,103 ✭✭✭✭

Peps, does anyone know if pubs/nite clubs and late bars are open their normal trading hours this Saturday night (New Year's night)? I know Friday night (New Year's Eve) is the big event but would assume they would be open also Saturday night also. Myself and the misses usually have the inlaws and a few friends over on New Year's Eve night plus we could not be bothered facing the cattle market pubs/clubs that normally comes with New Year's Eve.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

i cant see why they wouldnt be open

if it was a bank holiday (midweek) maybe but the weekend id say theyll milk it for what its worth

Advertisement