Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hit and run cyclist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

I saw this, he was a tool for cycling on the path at speed. Another PR win for the Anti-cyclist courtesy of this gob****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

What an idiot for riding on the footpath. This just shows exactly why its banned.

As for leaving the scene of an accident where a child has been hurt - that is just the actions of a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

Cyclists have some bit of enthusiasm about the machines and the sport, and try to protect the integrity and name of them by going about things properly, That guy is an arsehole on a bike, and the main reason people get wound up by people on bikes.

The kid got away very lucky considering the way she got caught by the bike, which probably is why there wasn't a full scale witch hunt for the guy that hit her

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GasBrakeHonk

The irony of people who wear safety equipment (i.e. high vis & helmets ) and then recklessly endanger themselves and others never ceases to amaze me.

What an absolute gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭bluesteel

this is the worst part : not even sorry
    Ms Howarth claims he swore at her before getting back on his bike and cycling off.

'He was on the floor with his head on the pavement,' said Ms Howarth. 'I was expecting him to say "I'm so sorry, is everyone okay" or something like that but there was nothing.

'As soon as he got up he started swearing at us, as if it was Lucie's fault that he had hit her.
    youtube for Daily Mail haters

• Advertisement
Advertisement