Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

The hangover has kicked in from the weekends shenanigans in Amsterdam. I'm a feckin mess today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The hangover has kicked in from the weekends shenanigans in Amsterdam. I'm a feckin mess today.
    Must really go to the dam sometime soon...to see the art like

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

PaulieC wrote: »
    Must really go to the dam sometime soon...to see the art like

:pac:

Oh there's some fantastic art to be seen alright. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd be one to check out the architecture meself.

;)

I'd be one to check out the architecture meself.

;)
    The cone shaped structures are fantastic I hear

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

yeah it's my lunch break.

Im messing missus.. love the avatar btw, all get more and more suggestive.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Im messing missus.. love the avatar btw, all get more and more suggestive.. :pac:

:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

very quiet in here, everyone must be off watching the match..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

You know me so well

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd rather watch grass grow, which was about as much action as there was in the last match.

:P

• Advertisement

Might try sneak out of work early....I say sneak but really it'll be strolling as nobody will see me anyway

All smooth and inconspicuous like yeah? :cool:

Dam sun has just come out of nowhere, can barely see the screen here now.

You know me so well

If that was aimed at me, I do my best.. ;)

All smooth and inconspicuous like yeah? :cool:

Dam sun has just come out of nowhere, can barely see the screen here now.

Ahh we got outselves a nice little pressie in our team, 3 x HD projectors, so now we have a wall of 5.5 meters of TV.. gotta love it.. :D

So one for the Rugby, one of the Soccer/Tennis/Cricket or whatever and one for cartoons!! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

First time playing soccer since May, so much pain, make the pain go away.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

First time playing soccer since May, so much pain, make the pain go away.

I'll be like that in a few weeks. Going back to competitive sports at the end of the month after a 4 year injury lay off.. dreading the pain and suffering for the first few month until I get match git :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'll be like that in a few weeks. Going back to competitive sports at the end of the month after a 4 year injury lay off.. dreading the pain and suffering for the first few month until I get match git :(

I was cycling all summer (well all year round really) but it's the different muscles in use which kills me, I wasn't tired, just in agony after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Richard Dunne's clearance off the line was as beautiful as a magnificent pair of breasts.

Work was crazy busy as per usual. Was great though.

Richard Dunne's clearance off the line was as beautiful as a magnificent pair of breasts.

Work was crazy busy as per usual. Was great though.

I had on the computer at work, he was magnificent yet again. I have no idea how Ireland came away with a draw, should have been a heavy defeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

With the Armenian-Slovakia result, we at least look good for 2nd place. Unless Armenia appear from nowhere to steal second place.

• Advertisement

Not for the faint hearted.

morning all.. hows everyone today?? :)

morning all.. hows everyone today?? :)

Sore legged and shaking off a bit of suspected food poisoning I picked up in a petrol station yesterday.

Sore legged and shaking off a bit of suspected food poisoning I picked up in a petrol station yesterday.
    Bad one man hope you feel better!

I'm finally moved into the new place just have some more unpacking to do etc.

Down home for a football final tonight - could be the last time I play for my home club for a while - looking to transfer up to a team in Cork next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Roll on lunch time, i'm sooo hungry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

It's definitely time to say good bye to my liver now, I shall embrace alcohol all weekend, starting from tonight.

Kya1976 wrote: »
    It's definitely time to say good bye to my liver now, I shall embrace alcohol all weekend, starting from tonight.

Bringing it out for leaving drinks before you head off?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Bringing it out for leaving drinks before you head off?? :pac:
    I most definitely will:D

Kya1976 wrote: »

Me too, except I'm in work tomorrow. But sure, that's never stopped me before. :D

• Advertisement

Me too, except I'm in work tomorrow. But sure, that's never stopped me before. :D

Did that last week.. think I'm getting too old for that craic... drinking Thurs night and still recovering Saturday.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement