Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dwight Schrute of The US Office Bobblehead

• 12-11-2013 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Firstly, sorry if this thread is not in the correct place as I wasn't very sure where to post it, so mods please move if necessary!

I'm trying to get my hands on one of these bobbleheads as a Christmas gift but I am having a bit of trouble finding one, never mind one at a reasonable price!

I have found this one on the official nbc site but unfortunately it has been sold out with over the last couple of months and I am doubtful they will get more in time for Christmas...

Does anybody know of where I might be able to get one at a reasonable price? I'd rather avoid paying £177 for the last one from Amazon!!

Thanks All.:)

Comments

Advertisement