Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennessee Titans Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Very odd, i mean even if he costs the WR tag we have a fair amount of space. Tag him for the year and if things dont improve then let him go or you may get a great year from him and then pay him a long term deal.

Not very happy about it, it remains to be seen if he's definitely not tagged who offers him what

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Its so strange, so often I'm left dumbfounded by the Titans front office.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Some rumours of Abraham/Titans conversations on-going.

Not sure on this one, a 1 year cheap deal would be ok, but we still need to draft a DE or even pick a younger model up in FA

Some rumours of Abraham/Titans conversations on-going.

Not sure on this one, a 1 year cheap deal would be ok, but we still need to draft a DE or even pick a younger model up in FA
    I would actually prefer Abraham over avril and kruger. Id rather us not over pay for average players

I would actually prefer Abraham over avril and kruger. Id rather us not over pay for average players
    I know we have too many holes to consider it but if Boldin gets released id love for us to sign him. Don't care what age he is

• Advertisement

Boldin would cost is a fortune I'd imagine

Some links with Osi being leaked, however i dont think he'll be interested though i am a big fan of his

Some links with Osi being leaked, however i dont think he'll be interested though i am a big fan of his

Like all players, if the money is right he'll be interested.

Have you thought any more on how we should use our draft picks heli?

Warmack is the safe option and more than anything I dont want us to waste our pick.

Take warmack, sign vas back up and give a locker a chance to show us if his talent can match his character and drive and bravery.

Yep, Warmack at 1

at 2 I'm thinking a DE (will depend on whos left) but I see this as complementing Wimbley, Morgan and another FA DE, get him young and give him some snaps behind 2 experienced guys.

at 3 a bruising HB (depends on if there are any FA pick ups) I think at this point there should be some decent guys left.

at 4 Baccari Rambo (purely on name!) but he seems flexible to sit in behind either Safety spot and push on from there.

I'm assuming we are going to pick up a TE in FA, but we could do well picking up a TE and a WR tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

Still struggling to see us taking Warmack at 10. You may well be right though.

• Advertisement

Heffo001 wrote: »
    Still struggling to see us taking Warmack at 10. You may well be right though.

There's just too much pointing towards us taking him. I honestly believe that the only way we wont take him is if he isnt there.

There a few mocks having us not taking him, but from everyone with any connection to the Titans they all have Warmack going at 10

There's just too much pointing towards us taking him. I honestly believe that the only way we wont take him is if he isnt there.

There a few mocks having us not taking him, but from everyone with any connection to the Titans they all have Warmack going at 10

Until it happens I'm not going to expect it, the drafts still over a month away and we've seen before how prospects move around in mock drafts in the weeks and days leading up to the draft.

As I've mentioned already lot's of people expected the Titans to draft DeCastro or maybe a DE in the 1st last until they came out of nowhere and drafted Kendall Wright. That makes me think that they would prefer not to take an OG in the first round of the draft. It's also possible that they feel tehy made a mistake last year by not taking DeCastro and want to rectify it this year, but I'm sceptical.

Is there any good mock drafts, articles or blogs by people with connections to the Titans that I should look at?

This is quite a good fan site
    http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/

It aggregates a lot of Titans info, Paul Kuharsky is the AFC south ESPN analyst and he's normally quite good. I think he worked for the Tennessean previously

Cheers, the website looks fairly handy.

Yeah, its a nice site and updated pretty frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Yeah, its a nice site and updated pretty frequently

SB Nation do a great job. The giants community is Big Blue View

Hutch is gone, this signifies 2 things.

We will be taking Warmack and we are getting Levitre! (Hopefully)with hutch gone it frees up just over 3 million

Hutch is gone, this signifies 2 things.

We will be taking Warmack and we are getting Levitre! (Hopefully)with hutch gone it frees up just over 3 million

We also have a second round tender placed on velasco! If everything goes to plan we are gonna have a beat Oline!!!!

We also have a second round tender placed on velasco! If everything goes to plan we are gonna have a beat Oline!!!!

Yeah no one is going to bid on him, so he'll be staying.

Need to get Levitre, Warmack i think is a cert and with Stewart at RT and Roos at LT we should have a pretty solid o-line!

Looks like babineaux is getting released, imagine we're targeting SS in the second round

• Advertisement

Also titans seem to be in the mix for Amendola. Levitre is a done deal apparently, also sone solid info on Walker TE

So Levitre and Walker... good FA so far!

So Levitre and Walker... good FA so far!

Would have been better to keep Cook than sign Walker but not bad move

Fully agree, but I think Cookie just wanted the cash and they werent willing to pay that much.

Shame that they couldnt come to a mid-point on the money

Looks like Cookie is on his way to the Rams

Looks like Cookie is on his way to the Rams

Pity but NFC west starting to look very scary

#Colt ILB Moise Fouku visiting Titans
    Somethings up.. i picked this guy up as a FA in Madden :pac:

Im really happy we got lev, and walker is an ok move. I hope this isn't it for us, we still need a few more pieces before the draft!

The vasquez deal is half the cost of the Levitre deal... And Vasquez is better apparently

• Advertisement

The vasquez deal is half the cost of the Levitre deal... And Vasquez is better apparently

Super bowl contenders always pay less unfortunately. For example all we can offer is money. Broncos can offer a legitimate chance at a ring.

Advertisement