Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

So effin tired im going to fall asleep on my cello

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I've been on an extended business trip and it has been both productive and fun but I am just ready to go home now. Next few days are going to be long, I miss my husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I had a bag of chips for dinner tonight. Saved up all my ww points all day, and wow, what an anti-climax.
    Weigh in tomorrow, still have 9 weekend points left over! Keep them or use them!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Polloloca wrote: »
    I had a bag of chips for dinner tonight. Saved up all my ww points all day, and wow, what an anti-climax.
    Weigh in tomorrow, still have 9 weekend points left over! Keep them or use them!?

Use them if your hungry, don't if your not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

You can't beat a good home cooked meal.

I had a Chinese a few weeks ago, first time in about a month and it wasn't half as nice as I was expecting, I couldn't wait to have a home-cooked meal tbh.

Nothing beats home made stuff IMO.

I've gotten very good at cooking proper meals, did a deadly Shepherds Pie last night and the day before cooked and amazing stirfry. Tonight however I am getting a Chinese :p Been dying for chicken balls for ages and after the progress I've made not too mention the good news I received I'm getting ma Chinese! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I was told yesterday that I look like a size ten, this girl assumed I was a size 10, she did this face :eek: when I said I'm 11.5 stone and a 12-14. As my mother says "It's an optical illuuuuusion!" :D

I shouldn't be doing smiley faces about it, I should BE an actual size 10...but that's never gonna happen. I'd settle for fitting into a 12 but ma boobies don't agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I used to have small boobs....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Acoshla wrote: »
    As my mother says "It's an optical illuuuuusion!" :D

I say that.. just like that.. never heard anyone else say it the same way! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

I have a highly inappropriate crush on my boss. It makes my day quite delicious.

I also now have an epic farmers tan, as I wear wellies my legs look like zebra stripes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Lucyfur wrote: »

i still do and they are odd coz there is no cup size to fit them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I miss my small boobs. I always wanted big 'uns but now that I have them, I don't like them. I think I've hit puberty at the grand old age of 30:pac:

I miss my small boobs. I always wanted big 'uns but now that I have them, I don't like them. I think I've hit puberty at the grand old age of 30:pac:

id like bigger ones not too big though...im currently a big b small c so it is really weird to find bras that actually fit me correctly!

Id be half tempted to create my own for inbetweeners like myself!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Husband forgot to bring home laptop and I'm supposed to be editing something for someone tonight. So I'm upstairs on my own in the uncomfortable chair with my back in bits. Blerg.

Big, Small, I'd take any of them as long as they were both the same size. :mad:

The last time I had small ones was when I was 13, I love them! Although there is a now infamous filthy comment made by my boyfriend's friend one night about them that is probably the only time I've been uncomfortable about them :p

Having to buy size 14 just to button/zip things up is annoying though, the 14 waist swings around me then, but I can't breathe in 12's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I wish I had smaller boobs, a G/H Cup is not fun. And they say they go back to normal size after you stop breastfeeding... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I'm having the best evening ever.

I'm reading Questionable Content on the internet (the entire thing) and I'm going to watch a movie later.

I should probably be out with the rest of my class, partying and drinking etc. but I like this so much more. :)

Lola92 wrote: »
    I wish I had smaller boobs, a G/H Cup is not fun. And they say they go back to normal size after you stop breastfeeding... :(

Oh yes, I always forget this, D's are fine but I'm terrified if I ever have a kid they'll take over my body! :eek:

Polloloca wrote: »
    Big, Small, I'd take any of them as long as they were both the same size. :mad:

My left boob is a little bigger than my right but that kinda makes sense since my left side is fatter than my right :confused:

In the current conversational vein of the thread:

I don't have boobs. I'm ok with that. :D

• Advertisement

Btw, pixiebean, were you able to get that medication thing sorted in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Holy crap :eek: your poor back!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Ha ha! Its possible to learn to roll my Rs AND develop boobs later in life?! This day is looking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Acoshla wrote: »
    Oh yes, I always forget this, D's are fine but I'm terrified if I ever have a kid they'll take over my body! :eek:

I'm seriously hoping the weight loss will help make them a bit smaller! Most people are fine though, back to normal after pregnancy/breastfeeding more or less!
    Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Holy crap :eek: your poor back!
    Yep, I was a DD/E anyway before I had the baba but this is just ridiculous tbh. Running & Jumping are both kinda off limits even with the best sports bra because I look like a fool. If they don't get smaller after I lose the weight then I'm definitely going to look into breast reduction once my family is done.

My left boob is a little bigger than my right but that kinda makes sense since my left side is fatter than my right :confused:

My left is almost 3 sizes smaller than my right. So embarrasing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I used to have no boobs. it was awful.

right now they're 38B, and I'm really happy with them. :) these days my bras are a bit loose, so I think I'm probably going to have to go for another fitting at some point, though I'll more than likely do that towards the end of the summer.

honestly, while I am pretty dead set on losing weight, I really don't want to lose too much. I'd hate to be too skinny, I like my curves. I'm down to a size 14 now and that feels great :) my coat is size 16, and when I was buying it, I was very apprehensive about getting that size, nearly thinking I should've gotten a size up, but it's nice and comfy and even a bit spacious (if that can be used in this sense) on me now. I just want to get rid of a bit around the belly, and maybe if I kicked myself into gear and done those stomach crunches regularly like I should be, I'd be there :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Yep, I was a DD/E anyway before I had the baba but this is just ridiculous tbh. Running & Jumping are both kinda off limits even with the best sports bra because I look like a fool. If they don't get smaller after I lose the weight then I'm definitely going to look into breast reduction once my family is done.

They'll get smaller but they'll get smaller in proportion to the rest of your body. They'll still look big compared to your smaller frame, most likely. I was a DD at my biggest but when I lost weight my boobs got smaller but still look big compared to the rest of my body. I'm a C/D now. I'd love to be smaller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

McChubbin wrote: »
    I only went and left my brand new New Look denium jacket on the bus today. *smacks self* I phoned up Harristown Garage to see if it's been handed in but currently, no luck. The guy at the end of the phone was lovely and patient as I tried to explain what happened in a flustered tone. So far, there's a dispatch out but I'll have to call back later to see if it turns up.
    I hope so.
    I loved that jacket. :(

Don't give up. One of my exes left his wallet on the bus one morning and he got it back the next day from Harristown, everything still in it. The wallet was given to him by his granduncle just before he passed away so the wallet itself was the most important thing.
    I'm getting really close to resembling a hippo. It's not fantastic:( Can. Not. WAIT to get back to the gym. Also, study makes me think I need ALL the food:(

Oh god I am so in that club! I can't wait to hit the treadmill again, walk the dog, just walk lol :p
    Albection wrote: »
    Btw, pixiebean, were you able to get that medication thing sorted in the end?

Unfortunately, no, there is nothing over-the-counter available for me so I had to ring in for another prescription which will be in the chemist for me tomorrow.

Hopefully some mad scientist will come up with some new concoction for the likes of me :rolleyes:

And as for boobs, I miss having a B or C cup. I have DD now and they're continuing to get bigger and to be honest lately I am finding them a bit of a hindrance. No matter how much weight I've ever lost though they never get smaller.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Just had a nice dinner with my grandad and family. He only comes home to Ireland once or twice a year so it's always nice to see him. Good times :)

• Advertisement

Unfortunately, no, there is nothing over-the-counter available for me so I had to ring in for another prescription which will be in the chemist for me tomorrow.

Hopefully some mad scientist will come up with some new concoction for the likes of me :rolleyes:

Ah, that sucks. :(
    At least the prescription stuff works.

Shame everything I could ever think of would require a prescription. :/

Unless you were willing to get an anaesthetist to poke you with needles....
    /gets mad glint in eyes....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement