Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same. Some vendor(s) is getting the new Provari, El Toro juices, etc. What's the big secret or is there some sort of big announcement planned?

I'd say the vendor is e-smokeireland when they re-launch.

I'm sure its not a secret as it has been posted on their facebook page, I seen it with my own ears last week ;).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

huh, so it is :)
    E-Smoke Ireland
    2 August
    Add el toro virginia prime to the menu!! Provari's on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Ha yea do not know how impatient i am! :( can i ask how much e juice do you actually get out of the virginai prime ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,743 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Hmmm.... that's a thought. I used to steep dog-ends in water to extract the nicotine as a bug killer for use in a garden sprayer. I wonder how much nicotine could be got from steeping some fresh baccy.
    Since that would be a total seat-of-the-pants type of thing and might exceed harmful dosage, I'll leave it to others to experiment on themselves.
    Suffice it to say, the bugs died. :)
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

@ Dan Jaman;
    Dont, just dont. Extracting nic is dangerous and it requires lab facilities to do it safely.
    And if your just wondering how much? It must be lots as practically all pharma nic is extracted from tobacco and it not that expensive.
    We get 50mg nic juice for 15 euro retail so it cant cost the extractor more than 5?
    I duno but steeping 5 euros worth of bacie would want to produce 100ml of 5% nic to make it worth while.
    Yes I know, flavor and all but one thing to consider is the other stuff that would leach out along with the nic. Might be some of the stuff we are trying to avoid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,743 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Yes; exactly why I'm not going to do it.
    Having seen how effective it was as an insecticide, I've not any real desire to poison myself.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I Have 30 ml's of 18mg canadian tobacco e juice from inawera if anybody would like to swap ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Selling my lavatube due to lack of use.

It's the Lavatube Vx that TBS sells, has atomizer resistance check and a battery bar on the screen.

Also a Kir Fanis Fotia Kai tank with thumb screw filler.

1 x Lavatube
    2 x 18650 2200mAh batteries
    1 x Trustfire TR-001 Charger
    1 x Kir Fanis Fotia Kai tank
    10 x Boge 3ohm Cartomizers

How does €60 including postage sound?
    p1274299_7087210.aspx#

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

@eeloe PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Im doing a bit of a clear out, i've a load of 10ml bottles with only a ml or 2 gone out of them.

Instead of listing them all i'm going to offer the whole lot to any newbie thats willing to cover the cost of postage.

• Advertisement

Juices are going to bernardamaac,

When he's finished with them they'll be passed onto another newbie, again just for the price of postage (He hasn't agreed to this yet but if he doesn't he ain't getting them :p).

Hopefully this will keep going, both as a way of newbies getting to try a lot of different flavors cheaply and as a way of getting rid of juices that didn't quite hit the spot.

I will dont worry! :rolleyes: haha i was thinking of doing something like the more experienced vapour's "pass the parcel" if anyone would be intrested?

I will dont worry! :rolleyes: haha i was thinking of doing something like the more experienced vapour's "pass the parcel" if anyone would be intrested?

Tell ya what i'll fire another few bits in with the juices to get it started :)

Sounds good il ask the starter of the "pass the parcel" what way do they do it.And il make my own thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

@eeloe PM sent

Sold to Bernardmaac pending payment! :-) sorry dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

To help fund a new purchase I am going to have to let this go.

A cyclone V2 RTA - genesis style tank atomizer.

It's in good nick. RRP £60 and I'm selling for €65 inc postage as I only have a small bit of mesh and wire left.
    I enjoyed it once I got the hang of wicking it. Have it listed elsewhere for a little bit more money, but I will let it go for this price to someone on boards if they are interested.

thanks for looking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Puxb8_FVYE

IMG_0398.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Car tax this week, otherwise would have snapped this up Hunter...

PM your address and I'll post it up to you. Pay me next month when you can, no panic. If you are still doing that DIY RY4 i'll take 10mls as interest :)

Only if you want really want it, let me know, as one of the lads on another forum has sent me a pm asking me to retain it for him until he gets paid next week, but I'd rather someone here gets it.

I'll await your response before I respond to the other lad. It's up to you.

PM'd Hunter.

To help fund a new purchase I am going to have to let this go.

A cyclone V2 RTA - genesis style tank atomizer.

It's in good nick. RRP £60 and I'm selling for €65 inc postage as I only have a small bit of mesh and wire left.
    I enjoyed it once I got the hang of wicking it. Have it listed elsewhere for a little bit more money, but I will let it go for this price to someone on boards if they are interested.

thanks for looking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Puxb8_FVYE

IMG_0398.jpg

Sold.

• Advertisement

Sent you a pm MrPlop, that's winging it's way as we speak.

Just noticed the phoenix rebuildable on e smoke ireland was'nt it like €20 - €30 somewhere last week ? its only €13 on e smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Just noticed the phoenix rebuildable on e smoke ireland was'nt it like €20 - €30 somewhere last week ? its only €13 on e smoke.

Liberty Flights being Liberty Flights. :rolleyes:

The Phoenix that e-smoke ireland has is V2 as opposed to LF's V1 too!

Selling my lavatube, black finish, comes with 2 batteries & charger.

I'll also throw in a kir fanis trap tank, spare filling screw, spare tank, a few boge carto's & 20ml of pipesauce e-liquid

Looking for €60 inc postage

SOLD pending payment Thursday :)

mrplop wrote: »
    The Phoenix that e-smoke ireland has is V2 as opposed to LF's V1 too!

i think im going to order it right now thing is i have no wick material's and this will be my first rebuldable.

andreivanov86'at'gmail.com

email that guy, he sells wick and wire cheap and he's in dublin so quick post

depending on the resistance of coil you want to make, you'll want either .20 or .15 nichrome
    .20 will be for lower resistance coils, .15 for standard res

8 euro for 10m wick, 5 euro for 10m wire iirc

andreivanov86'at'gmail.com

email that guy, he sells wick and wire cheap and he's in dublin so quick post

depending on the resistance of coil you want to make, you'll want either .20 or .15 nichrome
    .20 will be for lower resistance coils, .15 for standard res

8 euro for 10m wick, 5 euro for 10m wire iirc

Thank's! Should i switch to a standard resistance i only just started using a LT and im still using LR carto's ?

if you use a higher resistance coil at a higher voltage it drains the battery slower than a lower resistance coil at a lower voltage.. other than that I dont think it matters

personally I can never get higher resistance coils working properly.. I've no idea why, dunno if it's the wire or what.. but I just stick with .20 nichrome and get used to charging my batteries more often.

• Advertisement

Thanks sir!:D

Advertisement