Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

FOR SALE JG bar 10 , Hfc Desert eagle 50ae

• 25-07-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

1. jing gong bar 10 g-spec(shorter sniper with a screw on silencer). shoots at 320 fps. This comes in its original box. Scope can be illuminated red(11settings of brightness) Comes with one mag.I have had this sniper for 3-4 months. hav not skirmished it once.(mainly had it for shooting cans in the back garden) .Looking for 140euro. gun_100.jpg

2.gbb HFC desert eagle 50ae which I bought off MIA for 110 euro, comes with a metal pistol case.It says 300+fps on mia(this gun hurts!) I used red predator gas and I could shoot a a little set of pipes 100 feet away. This is a hard kick model meaning the blow back is strong!!! Skirmished once.
    HFC%20Desert%20Eagle%20chrome.JPG
    Only problem with the desert eagle is that I dropped the mag and the bottom of the mag had an ABS plastic cover on the end which cracked.(gas leaks out of this mag very slowly, still can be used though) The hammer on the desert eagle came off though is stuck back on. does not affect the gun atall though.

It is a great pistol though I have to sell gear to buy more!
    Some reviews from other people
    http://mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodReview.asp?idProduct=460

You can buy another hfc magazine off MIA(http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=533)

Looking for 80 euro.

I am selling these two airsoft guns because I have to sell these in order to buy more guns. I might accept trades, feel free to post offers. Might swap for L96, or any classic army or g&g m4 m16 aeg
    Pictures are up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Hey Joberts, any chance you'ed be interested in a Swiss Arms M6 for a trade? Comes with a Swiss Arms scope (4 X 40 Lunette). Gun is perfect, about 5 months old but I just don't like the feel of it and would like to try something else (and this would save me selling and having to buy:)). Also have a vest I might part with.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Joberts

I appreciate the post though I am looking for an L96 sniper only. Thanks for the interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

offer 50 plus postage for the desert eagle.

I would accept 65. You must pay p&p ontop of that because I intended to have it collected.

pics

• Advertisement

it needs a new mag that costs 30,aswell as that the gun looks to have a few scratches?from that pic anyway.

ill give it to you for 55 not including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭shawboss

hey mate i will give ya 60 plus p+p if you still have it

If your talking about the desert eagle for 60 euro plus p&p then its a deal.
    moving to pm

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

if your price of 55 excluding p&p still stands(before your edit)ill take it providing its within the rules,i dont know where it stands since shawboss outbid me.

Tomebagel wrote: »
    if your price of 55 excluding p&p still stands(before your edit)ill take it providing its within the rules,i dont know where it stands since shawboss outbid me.

The rules say that the first person to offer asking price gets first refusal.
    I didn't accept your offer and then shawboss put in an offer that I accepted. This means shawboss gets first refusal and you are next in line.

And as I did put it up for 55 and edited it, I will be fair and if shawboss withdraws his offer I will sell to you for 55 not including p&p as before?:)

sorry for the inconvenience

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

are you willing to post the JG bar 10 despite its size and do you have a paypal account if I decide to make a bid?

tvnutz wrote: »
    are you willing to post the JG bar 10 despite its size and do you have a paypal account if I decide to make a bid?

Yes I will post the jg bar 10. Will be sent in its original box. Will have the barrel detatched from the stock though. All you have to do is put the barrel onto the stock and attatch them buy tiightening two screws with an alan key. The two screws and alan key are provided in the box.

I do accept paypal aswell!
    http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=3.5&service=PN

You can choose what postage service you would like.(standard,registered)etc.

I would prefer registered post due to the amount of money and nature of the package but i can't go over 150euro. Would you accept 150 for the gun and sent by registered post?

tvnutz wrote: »
    I would prefer registered post due to the amount of money and nature of the package but i can't go over 150euro. Would you accept 150 for the gun and sent by registered post?

Ok then it's a deal. Moving to pm

did the desert eagle sale go ahead?

Yes, he is going to pay me tonight. If he takes too long to pay it will be back up for sale and you have first refusal!

Desert eagle back up for sale!!!
    shawboss took too long to pay up!

am on holidays, will be back on the 16th of august.
    Any questions will be answered later,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 MisterScope

is the bar 10 still up for sale?

is the bar 10 still up for sale?

Nope I got that,arrived the other day. Cool gun. Cheers mate.

Jg bar 10 is SOLD.
    Desert eagle still up for sale

havnt heard from tombagel in a while, If still interested please let me know or else I am going to have to get on with my sale.

sry was waiting till you got back from holidays,
    let me check how im sorted this evening and il get back to you tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭geoff miller

Tomebagel wrote: »
    sry was waiting till you got back from holidays,
    let me check how im sorted this evening and il get back to you tonight

alriite jonny, i will buy your DE, :P

whats your offer?

would you accept a trade of a 3-9X40 Red and Green illumated tri railed tasco scope?

i can get pics if you like?

no thanks, I don't have anything to put it on.

• Advertisement

Tombagel, You have one more day to let me know if you are still interested or I am going to get on with the sale thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement