Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Switched to 3, how can I check my credit?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

What happens if you just hit the big middle button, where does that take you?
    it takes me to create a message...

I went to the carphone warehouse shop today, was awful!! Yer man clearly had no idea what was going on....

He told me how to top up and gave me the number to dial, i did it, and it keeps saying my number does not exist!! I went back to the shop, he said he had no idea why it was saying that, then told me to ring their customer service. Fair play, he did spend ages trying to fix it but didnt work.

He told me customer service is a pile of sh*t and that i'll be connected to an indian person.... Great. Just great. :rolleyes:

Cant even switch the meteor coz the phone is a 3 phone... blurgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Call into a 3 store they'll sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

muffinz wrote: »

I went to the carphone warehouse shop today, was awful!! Yer man clearly had no idea what was going on....

He told me customer service is a pile of sh*t and that i'll be connected to an indian person.... Great. Just great. :rolleyes:

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 help4u

Please don't say online as it's not been working last few hours.
    3 CREDIT BALANCE #1744:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 help4u

3 CREDIT BALANCE #1744

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

help4u wrote: »
    3 CREDIT BALANCE #1744

Dial 1745 it will hang up and display your cash balance on your screen

Advertisement