Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] Tight Bore barrell

Options
  • 12-06-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey guys im looking for a tight bore barrell @6.03/6.04. I have 447mm to play in this proect im working on. Anything around that length would be great but cutting a longer barrell is an option. Any help would be great.

Andy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

EDIT: In retrospect i'll take any gauge barrell at this stage @420mm +

I'll be much obliged for any help! cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I've an original PSG-1 barrel, 6.08mm and 590mm long

Have a couple other barrels lying around, but they are all 6.08mm and I think only around 250-300mm

hmmm,i must say i'm in awe,thats a big 'un:pac::Dit may be a waste to just cut it down for my project though. however I may now try and conjure up a way of extending my extension...for sheer sh*ts and giggles.....;)

Thanx kd, i'll get back to you soon...

a 590 is nothing, it's got a 650mm 6.03mm barrel in it now! :o

no worries, let me know if you want it, its not going anywhere for now anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

if you come up with a second one of those keith, i could do with one. i busted up my m14 badly and need a few bits and pieces to get her back on her killing spree.

• Advertisement

Hey kd, thanks for the barrell offer I'll take it! that just leaves the buisness end- meeting, €€€, etc. :)

No bother, give me a PM and we'll sort something out.

Just got the g36 back together plus its new barrell...all is working well :)
    Thanks Keith!

Glad to hear it

Advertisement