Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jim Corr might be right after all..

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

mysterious wrote: »
    Flamed if I say you were right would you give it over already?

I really don't mind, either way. I just find it amusing that no matter what is said to you, or no matter what happens in reality, you always twist it to make it seem like you are right. You can never be wrong. That post above is a classic example.

It speaks volumes of your character.

Can't you just be wrong sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads there are already threads on the single global currency. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement