Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Women Caught Being Perverts

• 18-09-2014 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I thought this video was hilarious

And it makes a good point

Men are often criticized for staring inappropriately at women but now we have the video evidence that women are just as guilty :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Whats your point?

Men check out womens tits and arses, women check out blokes in the trouser department, so what?

Ive only ever heard blokes been labeled as perverts if they are very obviously staring/leering at someone.

A furtive glance at either a pair of boobs or a crotch does not a pervert make.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Seriously?

Ive only ever heard blokes been labeled as perverts if they are very obviously staring/leering at someone.

A quick glance when something catches your eye is one thing, but taking photos with your phone is something else. Can't imagine a fella doing the same would be called anything other than a pervert.

Funny video though, the glances didn't surprise me. The amount of photography which appeared to be occuring did though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I hope the irony of calling women on the tube (that he is secretly recording) perverts is not lost not him.

Pointless video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Whats your point?

Men check out womens tits and arses, women check out blokes in the trouser department, so what?

Maybe don't take it too seriously, it's just a bit of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Of course women check out men, you just need to go to the beach on a sunny day to see that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

It looks like they are looking at the floor. It actually looks as if the camera is on the floor. The angle is all wrong. Nor do I see them glancing.

To be honest I think it's a male fantasy that women want to check out our junk.

The vast majority of men and women on the bus are not perverts. I think the OP has issues.

Bafucin wrote: »
    It looks like they are looking at the floor. It actually looks as if the camera is on the floor. The angle is all wrong. Nor do I see them glancing.

The vast majority of men and women on the bus are not perverts. I think the OP has issues.

I didn't make the video mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

UCDCritic wrote: »
    I didn't make the video mate

Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Bafucin wrote: »

it's not a male fantasy it happens, if there's something there to look at women will notice it, glance at it, perhaps even stare. those women are looking at the junk as you call it, not the floor.

pervert is a strong word and the OP meant it in a joking sense i think but women are more subtle with their perving than men.
    they also benefit in the fact that some the body parts they like on men are less offensive to touch than a breast or ass, for example a woman will often touch a mans bicep or stomach (with their hand spread a wide as possible), often being more tactile than men too also helps mask it a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Oh crotch watching is definitely a thing, but I think the guy who made the video was slightly over-emphasizing it in this case. I also don't see any evidence that the women are taking photos, looks more like they're pulling up their phones to check for messages or do a quick scan for updates, as you'll often see people doing on public transport.

Tbh if someone has a pronounced bulge in their trousers or a massive pair of knockers on show or indeed a big ass that's visible to all and sundry, I am gonna stare, albeit in a subtle manner. Not because I'm necessarily attracted to that person but just because it's there and I'm a curious human being, as we all are. I wouldn't have thought there was any great mystery in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fate Amenable To Change

Taking more than one photo seems like snapchatting to me...

I can imagine it now
    "OMG tight pants, too tight"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

At least the Spanish chick had the decency to compliment him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭rab!dmonkey

beks101 wrote: »
    I also don't see any evidence that the women are taking photos, looks more like they're pulling up their phones to check for messages or do a quick scan for updates, as you'll often see people doing on public transport.
    You don't often see that on a subway, such as where the video was apparently recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

beks101 wrote: »
    Oh crotch watching is definitely a thing, but I think the guy who made the video was slightly over-emphasizing it in this case. I also don't see any evidence that the women are taking photos, looks more like they're pulling up their phones to check for messages or do a quick scan for updates, as you'll often see people doing on public transport.

He has another video where a passengers phone flashes:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

You don't often see that on a subway, such as where the video was apparently recorded.

I'm constantly checking my phone on the tube, flicking through texts or music tracks or photos or reading through the 'offline' stuff. See it commonly around me too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭paddy1990

The girls are obviously taking pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Some woman called me a pervert outside Penney's this Summer when I was out for the day shopping with my visiting sisters, mother and 15 year old niece. My mom pointed to the window where there was bikinis to show my niece for the Summer. They all stopped and I stood there bored out of my tree while they nattered and some old Dublin woman passed by and muttered "ya pervert". I stared at her wondering "WTF?" and she muttered again to herself "pervert, looking at the....." as she sauntered off.

You can't win sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The chap who made the video took a prolonged and rather questionable upskirt shot of the first girl. And then posted it to YouTube. Why did you want us all to check out that upskirt shot, OP?

:D:

Dave0301 wrote: »
    I hope the irony of calling women on the tube (that he is secretly recording) perverts is not lost not him.

Pointless video.

You obviously miss the point of the video

• Registered Users Posts: 13,239 ✭✭✭✭fits

paddy1990 wrote: »
    The girls are obviously taking pics.

Say you are right, why would they do that? Why on earth would a girl take a photo of someone's crotch area?

• Advertisement

So she can look at it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭random1337

It's gonna be hard to find wife material in this day and age....smh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

random1337 wrote: »

Ktf

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Seriously?

fits wrote: »
    Say you are right, why would they do that? Why on earth would a girl take a photo of someone's crotch area?
    I would have thought that's pretty obvious either a) so she can have a look at it and/or b) so she can show it to her mates for a bit of a laugh.

random1337 wrote: »

Compare it to your grandparents - met when they were late teens, early 20s, married young, had kids young, probably the only sexual parners they had were each other.

Today, your wife is "sexually liberated" and has had sex with a lot of guys over the years. She has "had her fun" and now settles down with you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

paddy1990 wrote: »
    Compare it to your grandparents - met when they were late teens, early 20s, married young, had kids young, probably the only sexual parners they had were each other.

Today, your wife is "sexually liberated" and has had sex with a lot of guys over the years. She has "had her fun" and now settles down with you.

And more than likely makes you wait multiple dates before having sex to try to uphold a deceiving perception on a naieve, nice male whereas before they'd have given it up for random guys who gave absolutely no sh!ts about them in less than a few hours in a club and afterwards got thrown aside and disregarded for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Doesn't look to me like they're perving, looks more like they are laughing because he made it so blatantly obvious.

Looks like this guy is trying to live out his fantasies but pretending to be outraged to justify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

The most depressing thing about the whole exercise is realising just how skinny and tight my jeans would have to be to get girls to ogle me and more than likely it would be an 'ah, bless' sort of ogle :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

WTF..I,L never get this time back again..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

UCDCritic wrote: »
    I thought this video was hilarious

And it makes a good point

Men are often criticized for staring inappropriately at women but now we have the video evidence that women are just as guilty :D

An extremely important post and comment. We are continually bombarded by claims that only men 'undress women with their eyes'. Only men stare are women's breasts. It's ALL about men as aggressive staring offensive creatures.

If you are a people watcher as I am then you will find a lot of interesting behaviour by women. Sit in an open air cafe and watch when an attractive or shapely women walks past - especially one with great legs or a low cut top.

But don't watch her ... watch other women. You will immediately discover that almost every women checks her out from head to toe. They stare at her breasts, her arse, her legs, everything. And overall she gets leered at and stared at a LOT more by women than men. But if a man is caught doing exactly the same thing ....... he is open to being labelled a perv and being aggressive.

Women are just as pervy, if that's the word to be used, and just as aggressive in how they check out men. The only difference is they have been given permission by a biased and sexist society to do so.

Advertisement