Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Bulli

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Bulli-A2-collection?highlight=Bulli

This is the thread about it. Think he's in Greece so postage would be a P in the A.....

You could try an upgrade kit for the Bulli either. Actually, I have a t kit that I don't use any more since I got the tm in SS. I'll never use it again and I'll shoot it off to you for free if you like? It's Al so the airhole is off a bit but an o-ring would resolve it. I'll never use it again so it's no problem to send it to you!

Edit: I'm talking about the entire atty, base and the rest. I'll end up binning it eventually so might as well give it to a deserving cause!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is that the a2-t? I hate the ego tanks as well, almost as much as the mouthpiece on the classic :) thanks for the offer though

Yeah, it's the A2-t and I'm not the biggest fan of the eGo tanks either but with the baffles removed it vapes better than the standard tank. Much better draw.

with the what removed? :)

The little flat plastic inserts in the mouthpiece. Use a pin and put it into the air hole in the mouthpiece and take the 2 of them out. Makes a big difference to the draw.

Can't understand how nobody has come up with a better 'equivalent' of them if you know what I mean.

• Advertisement

so long since I used ego tanks I dont actually remember what you're on about :)

looking at that ukv thread now.. those drip tips do look pretty cool, and not too expensive. ill bookmark the site and will order one when I get my second bulli later this month/next year

decided im gona have one for tobaccos, one for fruity juices/experimenting.. sick of wasting 5-6 drops of strawberry lemonade until the last of the tabac de perique is washed off the coil. plus i want the official bulli drip tip adapter... it looks so cool

Janey Mac! I tried that 0.15 twisted wire wrapped around 6 strands of wick that's over on UKV for the Bulli. 3 winds of coil I think it is.

Some flavour and vapour off it!!!

My attempt was a bit of a rush job and I'd do more winds but its outstanding for the Bulli!

ugh, twisted wire

i dont care how good it is, im never trying it :)

unless someone starts selling pretwisted wire

I just twisted it in my fingers so it only took a couple of minutes.

Edit: Bet you'll try it alright......................

how about you twist 1m of wire and send it on to me....

• Advertisement

Yeah, right! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Saw this a while ago, looks like a pretty easy way to get wire twisted up if required.

Neat.

I need to buy more wire before I do that though. I have enough to get me over Christmas but not enough to take a chance on fecking it up and running out.

Now I'll just have snips, screwdriver, Allen keys, wick, wire, mesh, syringes, needles, power drill and maybe a blowtorch in my pocket heh heh heh......oh nearly forgot my little extension cable too! I need to get a trousers with deeper pockets!

Ya know what? Sometimes I actually think about returning to a DCT and cartos. So much simpler and not a bad little kit in itself either. And.........so much more room in your pockets!

how cheap can you get a drill for anyway

not entirely sure i want to buy a drill just to occasionally twist wire for my bulli

You don't need a drill unless you want to do miles of the stuff. Just use your fingers for enough for one coil. Only takes a few minutes. Might use a pliers to grip one end and a small screwdriver through the other today.

i was using a pliers and a small screwdriver. took ****ing ages :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Tie one end of wire to one end of screwdriver, tie other end to other end, find the middle with your finger and let it hang there. Spin screwdriver.

Good idea Grindle - have you tried twisted wire yourself? I need to buy more wire before I do it cos it would eat up wire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I tried it on a genesis atty. A regular coil would have been ~2.2, the same twisted coil came in ~1.3 i think. Think you are essentially creating a dual coil...

to get a decent resistance though you'd need to use .13 or .11 or something as twisting halves the resistance

surely can't be that different from just using .15 or .20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Good idea Grindle - have you tried twisted wire yourself? I need to buy more wire before I do it cos it would eat up wire.

Yeah, I use it for the Vivi and the Kangers as I can't dual-coil those properly (without hacking/modifying, which I haven't bothered to do yet).

It performs better than a normal single coil, worse than a proper dual-coil.
    The wick the coil goes around needs to be thicker as it blasts through the juice faster than a thin wick can handle.

5cm of twisted .15 Kanthal reads @ 1.7ohm for me.

It does collect gunk more than a single wire, so takes a little extra dry-burning, but that's as bad as it gets.

Wound some 0.15 well this evening using Grindles method and used 5 turns on 6 x 1mm strands of wick. Vaping lovely! Dunno the resistance yet cos multimeter is in work but on UKV I think 3 turns are 1.3 ohms so probably around 2 ohms.

Flavour is excellent and great vapour. Warmer vape too. Much nicer than a newly made coil on the Aga-S but its a fruit flavour and they 'say' FG is better than mesh for fruity flavours.

I just don't understand how the hell the guys over there vape at close to 1 ohm. That would ruin my flavours completely.

someone on ukvapers just pointed out to me that the drip tip adapter ive been using on my dripper bulli would work fine on the carts as well, and it does so I can use a standard 510 drip tip with the carts

which makes perfect sense as obviously they're exactly the same size as the silly cart mouthpieces so of course they'd work fine. feel quite silly for not realising this before.

Ordered a Bulli Classic with drip tip adaptor on Monday but checked the tracking this morning and its gone to fecking Canada!!

Emailed Bulli and they said it might still turn up but that the German post website fecked up...

canada? lol

that's quite a roundabout way to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

canada? lol

done that trip myself :eek:

canada? lol

Couldn't believe it! Hopefully it's a typo on the German post site.......

Feck it......still no sign......Deutsche post says it was scanned in Ireland a few days ago now....but it didn't arrive and it's not in the anpost tracker either. Bit of a disaster now.

that's pretty ****ed up.. if it was scanned in ireland a few days ago you'd definitely expect it to have made it to you by now

get on to anpost first thing monday

• Advertisement

I think it went to Canada.....that's what ze German post said on Tuesday and when it changed to that scanned message I knew I was screwed. When I've tracked it before I never saw that......and I'd have expected it today so.....feck knows when I'll get it!!

Bloody hell - the waiting and anticipation.....and disappointment......

Advertisement