Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sean nós singing lessons in Limerick?

Options
  • 12-05-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Anyone know of someone who teaches sean nós singing within an hour or so of Limerick city?
    I went to some group lessons when I was in college and loved it, and would love to get into learning songs and how to sing them.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

froodie wrote: »
    Anyone know of someone who teaches sean nós singing within an hour or so of Limerick city?
    I went to some group lessons when I was in college and loved it, and would love to get into learning songs and how to sing them.

Cheers

Have you tried the Music department in UL (IWMC as it was once called) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spilly08

Hi
    was wondering if you did find anyone teaching trad style singing lessons in Limerick, Looking for a teacher in the Limerick area and cant seem to find one anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fishtyfiddle

i have a good friend and better singer that specializes in trad song, english, irish and scots gallic. shes doing a presentation for a singing conference this week, and so has an in depth knowledge insight into the living tradition; as well as teaching a young comhaltas group, and singing lessons in the University, she would take one on one's. pm me for contact
    fishty

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sorry I had to remove your phone number as they are not allowed on Boards. Please use private messages for communications.

Advertisement