Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

That's the end of that.....wouldn't be able for anymore of......lost for words...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

The show is sponsored by cellulite cream, need I say anymore......now its time for me to go back to xvideos.com:p

That was depressingly boring. A personality would have been nice. Just one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Disappointed. They billed it as being great

V boring. Don't thin I'll be watching again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Should have been named desperate dubliners, i wouldn't ride them into battle.the opening monologue should read "a group of 40 something, who think there 20 something's and have swallowed more seamen that the Atlantic ocean......."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

There's a thread on Reality TV vard......

You have friends there......:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Your one the dentist(?)/botox doctor reminded me of Katy French - and what Katy could have turned into if she lived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Kind of depressing. None of them actually seem genuinely happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Kind of depressing. None of them actually seem genuinely happy.

The one from Castleknock seemed very unhappy at the end.

What was the story with the superser in their kitchen? Big fancy house but can only heat one room? Fur coat, no knickers?

The one from Castleknock seemed very unhappy at the end.

What was the story with the superser in their kitchen? Big fancy house but can only heat one room? Fur coat, no knickers?

Not too sure but she did seem somewhat vulnerable. To be fair, they all seemed fairly okay. Even Lisa Murphy, despite her intolerable accent. Not so sure about that Danielle one though. Something wrong here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Everything that is wrong in this screwed up country in a nut shell...brutal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

LiamKK1982 wrote: »
    Lisa Murphy's face makes me think of an old tesco plastic bag

Mask.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Was this not the best guilty pleasure you ever saw? I mean I cracked up laughing the whole way through it (I was laughing at them not with them) your woman Jo had a face on her like a well worn leather jacket (the sort a homeless person would turn down) Roz, I mean where to start she looks like someone let the air out of her, Lisa Murphy, god help her she doesn't just strangle her vowels she chokes her consonants, Virginia Macari ... well lets give that face a wipe and see the girl beneath the clown and finally, the Botox queen after a rugby player with a six pack ... she'd want to do something about that gut before she goes looking for six packs on rugby players.

Still I want them as my fag hags

LiamKK1982 wrote: »
    Listen to these walking fannies. The only requirement they are looking for in a man is the money.

Now hang on there is nothing wrong with that ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

du Maurier wrote: »
    Mask.jpg

Every time i see Lisa Murphy this is all i can think of! My god she is one god awful looking "woman".
    The show is beyond terrible, i tuned in hoping it would be another tallafornia - you shouldn't have liked it but it was strangely addictive. But alas no, it's just shíte filled with the most vacuous, cretinous, mutton dressed as lamb tranny looking hags you're ever likely to see on tv. They badly need a corminator to liven things up:D
    Also how that botox peddler became a doctor and manages to run a successful business is beyond me, she comes across as the most stupid of the lot, which is saying an awful lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Every time i see Lisa Murphy this is all i can think of! My god she is one god awful looking "woman".
    The show is beyond terrible, i tuned in hoping it would be another tallafornia - you shouldn't have liked it but it was strangely addictive. But alas no, it's just shíte filled with the most vacuous, cretinous, mutton dressed as lamb tranny looking hags you're ever likely to see on tv. They badly need a corminator to liven things up:D
    Also how that botox peddler became a doctor and manages to run a successful business is beyond me, she comes across as the most stupid of the lot, which is saying an awful lot!

She always reminds me of Dog the Bounty Hunter
    dogbounty.jpg

Or Mickey Rourke
    mickeyrorke.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Lisa Murphy must be short a few bob, the opening section of her in her beauty salon you can see the tag on the back of her top! Wonder was she going to wear it and bring it back, or are the show providing all the clothes?
    I hate saying this as a woman but my god they are all ugly, when did looking like a transexual become popular. I swear Lisa has an adams apple, are we sure she isn't a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

pc7 wrote: »
    Lisa Murphy must be short a few bob, the opening section of her in her beauty salon you can see the tag on the back of her top! Wonder was she going to wear it and bring it back, or are the show providing all the clothes?

i don't think that was a tag. I noticed it too, it was the battery pack for her mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Everything that is wrong about Ireland is in a room with those four toe rags.
    Lisa Murphy should be gracing the cosmetic surgery mags as a poster child for the transgender,must of cost her a fortune to look like a tranny.
    The others are just as hideous as her,self inflated egos living in a dream world with nothing constructive to say between the lot of them.
    Why anyone would want to aspire to run in the same circle as that lot,meaningless lives.tragic tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Can people stop saying tranny like it's some sort of bad thing please? It sounds very ignorant.

• Advertisement

Resi12 wrote: »
    Can people stop saying tranny like it's some sort of bad thing please? It sounds very ignorant.

*open minded, enlightened person alert*

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Resi12 wrote: »

*open minded, enlightened person alert*
    Lisa Murphy does look like a tranny were just stating our opinion,the other two with her look like trannies,it's bizarre but just an observation,what else can we call them shemen.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I had to laugh when 3 of them met for drinks before a play.. and 2 of them were meeting for the first time.. The dark haired one was like "I didn't think she had any sort of spark or bubblyness in her at first but half way through the conversation I could see that she had"

Yer1 she was talking about was like a plank of wood throughout the entire time they were sitting there :pac:

Although the dark haired one herself is quite fiery.. I'd say she'd be interesting to watch.. an older version of Nikita perhaps :D

Well, maybe not as bad as Nikita.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭fonzy157

Thought they all looked in bits:eek: - Lisa was soo strange to look at.How can women with all this cash look so trashy??? brutal show.. Glad I haven't a penny to my name!!

pc7 wrote: »
    I swear Lisa has an adams apple, are we sure she isn't a man?

Jury is still out but I have Private Detective working on it as we speak I'd like to get the evidence ... did anyone hear the part where she said she was looking forward to starting a family? I mean seriously love how fresh are those eggs at this stage? I can see a spin off about Lisa and her IVF followed by Lisa and her touched brood of half wits ... anyone remember "The Beverly Hillbillies"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wobblelots

vard wrote: »
    I'm being forced to sit through this crap by a certain someone - a certain someone who's very vocal in condemning many of my choices in television. Documentaries, BORING! Six Feet Under, NOTHING HAPPENS! You get the picture.

So yeah, as I sit here... my brains dribbling out of my nose, may I just say JESUS ****ING CHRIST. I've never witnessed anything so utterly dire. Semi-scripted (let's face it, probably entirely) dribble.

How does something like this even get funded.

I have a headache.
    Hah,

Unfortunately I can confirm that at least one of the women in this show is, in fact, as big a moron as she's being made out to be...all i can say is i'm looking forward to the bully/spoilt child being confronted...here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wobblelots

Oh...and i am sorry to say that some of it at least is definitely just her the way she is...sadly no scripting!

wobblelots wrote: »
    Oh...and i am sorry to say that some of it at least is definitely just her the way she is...sadly no scripting!

Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. Not a nice individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

Makes the Tallafornia gang seem like an intelligent lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Virginia "It felt like someone was sawing me in half."

If only... :rolleyes:

Advertisement