Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ed Sheeran Ice-Cream??

• 19-08-2015 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Ireland you can purchase the "Ginger Ed" Ed Sheeran ginger-bread flavour ice-cream? Thanks so much in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Lol - I thought you were joking until I googled! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Blackjackdavey

Hey Kelly, they were created as a PR stunt for the Ed Sheeran gigs so aren't on sale to the general public. HB/Warner both gave away a box on their social media channels so keep an eye out for any more they might give away!

Hi :) yep as blackjackdavey said they were limited edition, but you can still buy the same ice cream just minus the ed on the label :) 'Gingerbread sandwich' it's limted distribution throughout the year I believe as they're Christmas season aimed, I seen them in Tesco about 2 weeks ago :) they are only available in multipacks now but as I said at Christmas you can prob buy them individually as well as in multipacks :)

Advertisement