Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

ya get a free night at the dogs when ya book with quickpark

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Kayakswimkayak

Just got the week in Quickpark for 23 euro (33-10) with the GREYHOUND code. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

For Quick Park. ..

GREYHOUND gives me the best discount €32 -> €22.
    However NOVA gives me the best price of €22 -> €19.80

So try both and see what results in the best price.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Just got the week in Quickpark for 23 euro (33-10) with the GREYHOUND code. Thanks

Same here, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Anybody have any promo codes at the moment?

Thanks

• Advertisement

GREYHOUND or NOVA for quickpark,

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

If I don't use any code the price starts at €33 for 6 nights.
    If I use NOVA the price reduces to €29.70
    However when I use GREYHOUND, the price starts at €43 and shows a €10 reduction to bring it down to €33!!!
    When I change the dates to pay for an extra night then I get a €10 reduction off €33 and end up paying €23 using GREYHOUND.
    Anyone know if it's a problem arriving a day late for parking or leaving a day early?

colcatscar wrote: »
    If I don't use any code the price starts at €33 for 6 nights.
    If I use NOVA the price reduces to €29.70
    However when I use GREYHOUND, the price starts at €43 and shows a €10 reduction to bring it down to €33!!!
    When I change the dates to pay for an extra night then I get a €10 reduction off €33 and end up paying €23 using GREYHOUND.
    Anyone know if it's a problem arriving a day late for parking or leaving a day early?

You can leave early no problem and I'd say it would have to be the same with going a day late but I'd go for the leaving early

• Registered Users Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

lots of quickpark...But Im looking for DAA short term codes? Anyone?

I tried using NOVA and GREYHOUND on the DAA site and was getting 10% off but Quickpark was cheaper.

• Advertisement

funny it says wil give a discount at checkout due to code but neither one does.

funny it says wil give a discount at checkout due to code but neither one does.

When you click Book Now it shows a 10% discount. I just checked for one week parking and the price dropped from €29 to €26.10 for a week in the Blue car park.

When you click Book Now it shows a 10% discount. I just checked for one week parking and the price dropped from €29 to €26.10 for a week in the Blue car park.

ah..its the short term car psark for 3 days i want. 34€ comes in at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭halkar

I tried using NOVA and GREYHOUND on the DAA site and was getting 10% off but Quickpark was cheaper.

Thank you colcatscar, just booked using GREYHOUND on DAA for blue car park and got 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭majo

I've just used "CINEMA" there on the Quickpark site and got 10% off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Threads Merged

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

10% off Quickpark online booking with promo code 'CURRAGH'

No expiry date stated on the ad I saw

Good discounts DAA with

PARKEI2015

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Good discounts DAA with

PARKEI2015

Thanks a lot for that, saved me a nice few quid

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for that, saved me a nice few quid

You're welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Good discounts DAA with

PARKEI2015

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

Good discounts DAA with

PARKEI2015

That code actually gave me a higher price then booking without any code. So be aware and double check before going ahead with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Try quick park
    Cheaper again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Any new codes? Those mentioned aren't working for me. Would love to get a bit off it as every little counts for me this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Any new codes? Those mentioned aren't working for me. Would love to get a bit off it as every little counts for me this week.

Got €7.50 of 4 days just there now on the daa site, so it works with the code mentioned above!!, put in code in quick park site, said it was giving me a discount, but it was the same price without the promo code!!

PARKEI2015?

Not working for me? Maybe it's not suitable for longer stays (two weeks).

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

PARKEI2015?

Not working for me? Maybe it's not suitable for longer stays (two weeks).

No you are right , I put in two weeks there now for a trial and it would not work, it must be off a week or less, I put in 15-19 April and it worked for those dates, try just to see. I guess 10% off four days is not much so they can give it, where 10% off two weeks is a lot, keep searching for a code....

Didn't say anything about the term, see below, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, sorry.

"Dublin Airport Parking Offer
    DAA Parking Offer
    Heading away between April and July this year? Book your Long Term Parking with Dublin Airport for €3.50 or less per day. Enter your parking dates and the promotional code PARKEI2015 to receive the reduced rate."

Thanks guys. Just unlucky for this time unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

Thanks guys. Just unlucky for this time unfortunately.

is website looking4parking.com with discount code L4PIE for 15% off any use/still working ?

Advertisement