Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

circus in limerick?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi guys thought I seen posters around for circus soon in limerick but can't remember where the posters are anymore so if anyone could help it would be brilliant hope to put my little one on a elephant and get pics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Probably not what you want to hear but I would implore you not to go to any circus that uses animals in its show, especially elephants, lions/tigers etc. they are just cruel and it's completely unnecessary. I'm sure your little one would enjoy a day at one without animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Toffeeboy

funfair rides have arrived out by the groody roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

There is a circus in the Superquinn / Supervalu carpark in Castletroy at the mo, looks like one of the smaller ones, don't know which one it is

Advertisement