Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BF3 and BF4 players names

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

GT Bleedingeejit

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

GT = ConmanTheKiller

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

GT = Rob Velocity

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Could we maybe post if we have a mic also, I am looking to play with people that use their mics.

DeanMc: Uses Mic

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

GT = DamoConnolly

Only new to BF series. Lovin it so far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

GT: fingbummer, hit me up for some bf3!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

DOC09UNAM

Complete noob at the moment, but hoping to get into the strategical side a bit more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Marconi IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Dar IE

Not played BF really since Bad Company 1 so just getting back into it.

Currently being annoyed by flashlight attachments being far too blinding in daylight and the dodgy melee system, if the animation doesn't engage you're fcuked. :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Gamertag: minidazzler

Really would love to party up with people, it's annoying losing because people are busy flying badly or playing TDM during a match of conquest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

GT: Jos3ph89

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

jinky76 - just new to bf3 so not that great - what do i need to do to find you guys on xbox360 or is there a thread that can help me out. Would like to pay socially weeknights so any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    jinky76 - just new to bf3 so not that great - what do i need to do to find you guys on xbox360 or is there a thread that can help me out. Would like to pay socially weeknights so any help appreciated.

Just add them as a friend on Xbox Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Nantastic

Wonko Almighty be my GT

Hate sounding like such a noob but can anyone tell us how to join games other friends are playing? Have added the gt but not sure how to get into matches with them

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

+1 - I'm the same - Is it possible or do you have to invite them??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Tin_Cup wrote: »
    Hate sounding like such a noob but can anyone tell us how to join games other friends are playing? Have added the gt but not sure how to get into matches with them

Two ways
    One press start and it will give you a list of your friends and what game they are playing if there is space it will give you an option to join

The other way is select multiplayer browse server and use the left shoulder/trigger (cant remember which one) to select friends sever . Then just join the server you may be put in a queue but wait and you be in may not be on the same side though.

Thanks cableguy didn't want to be annoying guys with invites and that kind of nonsense!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

GT. Dercola
    Anybody fancy a game as I'm bored off my tits?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

ooooRONBURGUNDY

Im brutal BTW :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

No one on my FL plays battlefield :(

GT: ll fleadh ll (they're l's btw) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Sraw

Just started playing this evening. Gamertag is DonNomis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

beno619 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Big Nelly79

Just purchased this morning. :D

Was practicing on BF2 Bad Company but was pointless:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hey tried to add the list on first post, alot of people came up as unknown? :confused:

For those that did get request, not stalking just like a game against the Irish crowd

Still miss the PC and the old days of TIG v NRG!!! I want my PC back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Just got it there yesterday. I was used to those "battlefield moments" from bad company 2 but this is a whole nother ball game I seriously considered not going to work last night cause it hurt to leave the xbox.

any way, gamertags : JUNC0PARTN3R add away if ya want some cannon fodder twill take me a week or so to get into the swing of it till then ye can rob my tags all ye want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Tin_Cup wrote: »
    Thanks cableguy didn't want to be annoying guys with invites and that kind of nonsense!

Dont know how to edit this lads but thought this was the pc thread, im not playing on xbox !

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

My Gamer tag: the wizardalien

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Gamertag is CptKilldeath. I'm a bit crap still since I only got it at the weekend, give me time tho....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TheCassman

current free friend space= 100

:pac:

what?

Advertisement