Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any chance someone could scan the papers and put them online???

• 07-06-2003 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

:)

Some of us old folks (ie Leaving Cert 2 years ago) wouldnt mind seeing what they're throwing at you these days, but cant get a hold of the papers.

Would one of you be so kind as to upload the papers so far and put them here???

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

do the H-Maths 2m for ya.

unless somebody else is gonna scan n chop tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Cheers m8.

And if you havent got a host for it, PM me, I'll send you my email addy and I'll upload it for others.

I do wish the department would put the papers online the day after the exam or something. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Actually yeah... it'd be helpful if somebody could scan it. I left mine in the exam hall :/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Scan it in as a .pdf and stick it on www.leaving-cert.net

Or even add a linkie to it there. :)

</pimpage>

I have the paper, I have the scanner and I dont know how to make i under 200kb :( crazy ol' me.

• Advertisement

That site's a really class idea. Get a lot of people knowing about it, and you could build up a whole lot of useful crap on that very quickly. I'm sure I have a bit of random notes and LC related junk I could add to it. There should be perhaps some function to let users upload from the site?

Originally posted by Sev
    That site's a really class idea. Get a lot of people knowing about it, and you could build up a whole lot of useful crap on that very quickly. I'm sure I have a bit of random notes and LC related junk I could add to it. There should be perhaps some function to let users upload from the site?

There is. :)

See the links at the bottom of the table when you select a subject and level :)

Size limited tho to 10kb at the mo, so if you have big files, stick them on Boards Webspace and submit the link to them :)

I'm going to start working on a separate bit for past papers and solutions, otherwise they'll get mixed up with the rest of the notes :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

when I did my leavin the papers were up about half an hour after the exam!

kids today.. they just can't do anything right!

You'd want to be careful tho, if people are uploading stuff and neglecting the fact it might be the intellectual, copyrighted property of another person.. or something like that. I don't really know myself, but could there be legal issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 leavingcert2003

Check out:

www.examinations.ie

Have papers up there.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Sev
    You'd want to be careful tho, if people are uploading stuff and neglecting the fact it might be the intellectual, copyrighted property of another person.. or something like that. I don't really know myself, but could there be legal issues?

No, not really. There's a report link beside each link where people can notify me of dodgy links. Anyone who has a problem with a link being up (i.e if it's copyrighted) can contact me any other way too.

I have my own admin panel where I can see all the details of every link uploaded - date, url, subject, who submitted it, etc. And I can delete any link with one click. So it shouldn't prove much of an issue. Plus I'm not making any money out of any copyrighted material, which would be the key :)

good good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Cheers m8. ;)

Brings back memories of 2 years ago for me.

But trust me, college maths is WAY harder. ;)

It might be a better idea to link those images, theyre each about 12 monitors big. But thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

All this years papers are up:

http://www.examinations.ie/papers/

Advertisement