Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY

Options
  • 01-03-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

gets released this friday on ps4, xboxone and pc.......

seems to be going under the radar...

looks good, coop looks class...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I saw the trophy list on psnprofiles and was wondering what it was.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If there's one thing gaming needs, it's three more zombie games.

(Note: this comment may not be entirely sincere)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i dont care if it sucks balls im buying it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That's Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army.

It's brilliant, anyone who likes Left4Dead will probably love it.

It's more panicky than L4D as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

There you go Johnny, they're not just any ol' zombies...they're Nazi zombies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/008/d/9/nza1_by_chabbles-d8d2jlt.gif

Stupid fun. Some good prices online. wowhd have it for just over 30e... Anyone know how much it'll be in xtravision ?, might just trade something in against it, dont know if i want to wait 2 weeks for wowhd's delivery.

Edit,
    I un-embedded the gif because its lagging the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

That looks class, Co op definitely will be some Craic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Played through the first one and loved it. I found the hardest difficulty is almost impossible though. If you have any doubts, Sark has a co-op play through of the second one that is also really good:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

They sure know how to milk it..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ouch that gif is lagging the hell out of my browser (opera) while viewing this thread

• Advertisement

They sure know how to milk it..:rolleyes:

I think it's good value, it's only 35 euro from Amazon for the XB1/PS4 and a lot of people haven't played them before.

I have NZA and NZA2 on the PC, but I'll probably pick this up to play co-op with friends again.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

calex71 wrote: »
    Ouch that gif is lagging the hell out of my browser (opera) while viewing this thread

Getting the same here in chrome, its sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

How many player co-op?

How many player co-op?

4 .... I think. I'm 90% sure of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I think I will have to get this.

Looks great.

Is this defo out on Friday? Anyone know prices in shops?

Is this defo out on Friday? Anyone know prices in shops?

It's out but nothing listed on any of the b&m stores websites at the moment, £29.99 on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

It's out but nothing listed on any of the b&m stores websites at the moment, £29.99 on Amazon.

not even up on the playstation store....

Reviews seem consistent, most say it's great fun short term but that 4 player co-op is where it shines.

Reviews seem consistent, most say it's great fun short term but that 4 player co-op is where it shines.

Hoping for a decent price on the XBOX one store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, would appreciate it if anyone sees a good price on Xbox One and lets us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

havent seen it listed on gamestop or anything hmm wheres a good place to get cheap for the ps4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

getting this on Friday... coop should be class, my psn id is

BAZ171075

Add me if you get this game, get some coop play going...

€49.99 in the XBOX one store for a digital version.

Thought it would be cheaper.

I will get it off amazon (or in a shop) cheaper I think.

39.99 on PSN network there when I checked, not sure if it would be much cheaper in a shop?

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    €49.99 in the XBOX one store for a digital version.

Thought it would be cheaper.

I will get it off amazon (or in a shop) cheaper I think.

Why in the name of **** are digital prices so consistently terrible? :confused:

Digital - 50 euro and non transferable.

Physical - 35 euro and can be swapped, traded.

It always gets to a point where games that can be picked up for a tenner in-store are still 30 in digital stores.

I would love to hear an official line from MS/Sony on this. It's the reason I would never buy anything from the MS digital store aside from the very odd decent games for gold reduction.

I would love to hear an official line from MS/Sony on this. It's the reason I would never buy anything from the MS digital store aside from the very odd decent games for gold reduction.

Could not agree more.

They have priced themselves out of a sale here in my opinion. I will buy elsewhere.

theres actually 20% off until March 12th for gold and ps+ subscribers so it's 39.99

theres actually 20% off until March 12th for gold and ps+ subscribers so it's 39.99

This does not show when you view the store via the Smartglass app, thats were I checked the price.

Edit, just to see I clicked Buy on it in the Smartglass App and the price didn't update to 39.99. Note to self, never buy anything using that app in future.

• Advertisement

Displays the discount on psn, got it there anyway, looking forward to trying it out.

Advertisement