Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Kazbah wrote: »
    Where in the name of bejaysus did they have the bonfire?!
    Probably the park!! They normally have the park in every episode so i dont think there were any other scenes there tonight!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Why didn't Denzo have a wash before he slept on Barry's couch under the duvet.
    He was as grubby when he was back in his house talking to Mark and answering the mobile phone. Didn't he ever hear of a shower or a bath? Barry is about to have a nervous breakdown
    again. Wayne is slim, How could anyone call him overweight.

Where have Carol and Louie been for the last few weeks? No great loss anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

I too was wondering where have Louie and Carole disappeared to. They were just back from America and last time they were on-screen there was no indication that they were heading off again anywhere. I like them both, hope they will soon be back. I thought last weeks episodes were an improvement. The Bishops are brilliant. Any episode that has them in it, well, it's a good episode. Gary Morgans character could have been better, the actor wasn't very convincing in the role. Anyone think that maybe Denzo is developing a crush on Mark? Would be an interesting twist if he or one of the other Bishop brothers were gay, bisexual. I'm really looking forward to Christy revamping the shop. Long overdue!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,330 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Carol and Louie gone to visit Ali and Lorcan Jnr?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Carol and Louie gone to visit Ali and Lorcan Jnr?
    I don't think so. Carole had a visit with them prior to that. When Christy was off on his travels, he detoured and brought them back to Carraigstown. Even if they were visiting Ali and Lorcan, it's a long holiday, Carole and Louie havn't been on screen for about two months.

rogercar wrote: »
    I don't think so. Carole had a visit with them prior to that. When Christy was off on his travels, he detoured and brought them back to Carraigstown. Even if they were visiting Ali and Lorcan, it's a long holiday, Carole and Louie havn't been on screen for about two months.

Are they staying away until Carol has the baby so no one will suspect Christy could be the father perhaps or else maybe visiting Tracey

Are they staying away until Carol has the baby so no one will suspect Christy could be the father perhaps or else maybe visiting Tracey
    Or perhaps they fell down the manhole and like Sarah no one has really missed them. Or perhaps Barry is Carraigstowns serial keller!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I have just caught up on the episodes...

I have to say I really enjoyed the episodes and thought Wednesday's hour long was brilliant, for me, it had high drama, suspense and I loved it... I think this weeks episodes have been the best for a while and I don't care what anyone else says, they were brill :D

I think Barry has played a blinder over the last few months... I do wish Caoimhe would just tell her Mum to get a grip and she isn't a child so why the need to lie about where she was staying... I do think at least Caoimhe or Neasa need to move out... surely they are too old to be still living at home??

Nice to see Charlotte's real hair :D

All in all, a great week in Carrigstown :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Donahg

Angel01 you either work for fair city/know somebody that does or else you have no life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Donahg wrote: »
    Angel01 you either work for fair city/know somebody that does or else you have no life.

:confused:

All because I enjoyed the episodes, like many more did and it is a shame that this thread has changed and made it into such a negative thread and no positive opinions are welcome.

I do not work for them and I have no life, where does that come from? all because I enjoy Fair City...:confused:

you know what. I can't be arsed anymore with all this crap. Shame that this thread has changed so much.. I am done with this thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

I agree with Angel01, I enjoyed watching FC this week. I thought that the storyline was fairly good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

angel01 wrote: »

All because I enjoyed the episodes, like many more did and it is a shame that this thread has changed and made it into such a negative thread and no positive opinions are welcome.

I do not work for them and I have no life, where does that come from? all because I enjoy Fair City...:confused:

you know what. I can't be arsed anymore with all this crap. Shame that this thread has changed so much.. I am done with this thread now.

Don't leave Angel. We rely on you for the spoilers and your other input. I have to say that this week's hour-long episode wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be, apart from the guy who was going to shoot Mark (he was about as menacing as Christopher Biggins).

Ah stay the thread needs you

• Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction for Donahg for taking personal jabs at members of the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Angel, you are the heart and soul of this forum. Don't be put off by negativity and ridiculous comments.

Will someone please please wash Denzo

I lol'd at Decco singing Umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Will someone please please wash Denzo

I lol'd at Decco singing Umbrella

I was wondering that myself when I saw Denzo emerge from the duvet on Barry's sofa with hands still as black as the Ace of Spades. Surely he could've washed them before he went to bed???

And even if Barry's water was turned off, he could've put a drop of Ballygowan on them, or gone into the toilets at The Station. Considering he had a gun pointed at him, I think he'd probably be in need of the jacks after that! ;)

Looks like
    Barry is gonna reveal all to Deegan this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I hope the Morgans become a regular feature.

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »
    Looks like
    Barry is gonna reveal all to Deegan this week.

I think
    Paul or Vivienne shops him in

I think
    Paul or Vivienne shops him in
    Vivienne talks him into handing himself in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

cant wait to see barry crack!the body will inevitabley be found and identified and i cant wait to see how itl pan out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

cant wait to see barry crack!

I think the wheels are starting to fall off already... I'm gonna put a call in to Carrigstown Central Mental Hospital before he starts running round that park with a butterfly net..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Sash is such an OTT actress. Pure panto.

Eradicate wrote: »
    Sash is such an OTT actress. Pure panto.

Oh no she isn't..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Someone is going to get laid:cool:

Caoimhe is easy....buy her a few drinks....Classy chick??? :D

max life wrote: »
    Caoimhe is easy....buy her a few drinks....Classy chick??? :D

ffs... how come I'm never around when a pretty girl is slumming it.. :mad::mad:

I'm a bit unsure as to why they had Barry telling Paul that he killed Sarah so early in the "breakdown" storyline..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

I will be watching the next episode. Barry is going to have a break down and I think he (the actor) is acting the part really well. Paul must have got a shock. Vivienne thought her sons would be a problem when they would find out about the engagement. She will have a tough time ahead now with Barry. Denzo, Decco and Zumo's reaction will be the least of her worries now I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement