Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most Annoying Lost Character

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

robnubis wrote:
    Ehhh wheres michael? he was the most annoying ever tbh

THEY TOOK MY BOY!!!!!!111111 :D

Haha, you might get a kick out of this...

The Michael Walt story

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Michael has to be the most annoying for me, followed closely by Eko just before he died (he was getting too religious for my taste).

Sharon was annoying too but she was written to be like that so I don't really count her

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Unpossible wrote:
    Sharon was annoying too but she was written to be like that so I don't really count her

Who?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Spiritus Mundi#

Unpossible wrote:
    Michael has to be the most annoying for me, followed closely by Eko just before he died (he was getting too religious for my taste).

Ummm...Eko was in fact a priest & also aren't all the characters written to be a certain way? So shannon, written as a spoilt prima-donna-brat, can still be disliked on the basis that ....well she's a spoilt prima-donna brat!! I actually liked her though, meh i guess i have a high tolerance for tall, hot, blondes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Locke annoys the hell out of me but I acknowledge that he's important and can't be got rid of. I also find Hurley's backstories pretty boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

tywy wrote:
    Locke annoys the hell out of me but I acknowledge that he's important and can't be got rid of. I also find Hurley's backstories pretty boring.

You think back to Season 1 and how much Locke kicked ass. They slowly turned him into a babbling mad man. We all agree that they have done this for a reason and we are starting to see parts of that now. Still though, you can't help but think that they have damaged his character further than we all would have liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Well, his not there in the poll... He's gone for a while but I can still hear his voice.
    They took my son!!!

And he killed seksy Ana Lucia... bastard...

For the sake of voting I've chosen Locke over Claire.

Duras wrote:
    Well, his not there in the poll... He's gone for a while but I can still hear his voice.
    They took my son!!!

And he killed seksy Ana Lucia... bastard...

For the sake of voting I've chosen Locke over Claire.

You think Anna is Seksy? Man i think she is a Halfling. I mean tom boy all the way. Very masculine build for a woman. Not my cup of tea anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Kate. Sooo annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Ummm...Eko was in fact a priest
    well if we are going to split hairs, no he wasn't. If you recall his background episode, he was using fake papers and posing as a priest to smuggle drugs. He took on the role of a priest because of his brothers death and how it haunted him, but last time I checked simply putting on a black suit and talking about god did not make you a priest (otherwise why do we need Maynooth?)
    aren't all the characters written to be a certain way? So shannon, written as a spoilt prima-donna-brat, can still be disliked on the basis that ....well she's a spoilt prima-donna brat!! I actually liked her though, meh i guess i have a high tolerance for tall, hot, blondes
    Well once I said to myself "ok she is playing a spoilt brat" then I expected her to do all those things she did. The characters that annoy me most are the ones who (I assume) are not supposed to be hated/annoying, like Michael, I assume we were supposed to feel for him but I ended up hating him. Eko was great when he was being usefull, hunting, surviving and cracking skulls. When he started building a church and going on about faith then I felt the character was being written that way to appeal to bible-belt groups, also Im non-religious and hate it when preachy christians find there way into fictional tv series (so I guess its just a pet hate).
    Who?
    remember the blonde (now dead) chick from the first season?

• Advertisement

Who?

How can you forget her, she was the good looking chick that was always with Boone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

logik wrote:
    Ah but come on, you would still mount :)

It's True! It's ALL TRUE!!!:o

Gillie wrote:
    It's True! It's ALL TRUE!!!:o

You said it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Ichi

Claire - I'm sure she's a lovely girl but all that feckin' high-pitched whining! Then again, havin' a baby can do that. :(

Locke is still cool. Anyone else hate the way people have to keep saying his name all sarcy when they're talking to him? Especially Jack - "Well what do you suggest, John?" "Where's the milk, John?" "Thank's for catching that boar and feeding us all, JOHN!"
    I would've knifed them all by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Ana-Lucia. Hate her.

SumGuy wrote:
    Ana-Lucia. Hate her.

She did used to make my blood boil alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Shannon and Michael. Glad their gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

The whole addiction to heroin thing definitely went on too long. Also his accent and his appearance just grates with me IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It has to be Charlie, I just can't stand him at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I see Desmond has 0% :) I must say he is a very cool character let's hope they don't do a Locke on him.

• Advertisement

I see Desmond has 0% :) I must say he is a very cool character let's hope they don't do a Locke on him.

He is a real cool character, but we have not really seen anything of him since his flashback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Ichi

back to Jack now, smug know-it-all git. :mad:

Lost - Heroes crossover episode. Syler takes the top of Jacks head off and swaps his brain for a coconut.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Just saw this thread now :confused: .

I voted for Claire, because I've just rewatched season 1. Ugh, all that screaming "They took my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" did my head in. SHUT UP, you didn't even want the child.

That said, it was a close call between Charlie and Claire.

Faith wrote:

I voted for Claire, because I've just rewatched season 1. Ugh, all that screaming "They took my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" did my head in. SHUT UP, you didn't even want the child.

If Sharron had have been in that list she would be number 1. I mean she is hot BUT just wrecked my head with all her crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Faith wrote:

Watch season 2 again and I imagine it will be Michael. WAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLTTTTT, my boi!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Aye, there's that, but Michael just kind of firmly states it most of the time, whereas Claire hysterically screams and acts irrationally.

Faith wrote:
    Aye, there's that, but Michael just kind of firmly states it most of the time, whereas Claire hysterically screams and acts irrationally.

Most women do, whooo whooo........

Kidding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hate Jack so much. I wish he'd just flip off back to Party Of Five and leave us all alone. Please God, if you have any sense of mercy you'll kill Jack in the season finale. Please, please, pretty please.

I hate Jack so much. I wish he'd just flip off back to Party Of Five and leave us all alone. Please God, if you have any sense of mercy you'll kill Jack in the season finale. Please, please, pretty please.

No matter what the show still needs Jack at least for another season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement