Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irelands Rappers? :p

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Its something else, isnt it :pac:

Its all s*ite. Just a bunch of skangers playing rapper.
    Sure lets take one bloke on it, "redzer" (:pac:) In his 30s. On the dole. got a girl, who is 21, pregnant. Living with his mate.... but hold it, the twist is ... he is a rapper!!!! :pac:

Ah now you see Redzer is the type that would love to work and not be on the dole but he's too good for the FÁS courses that teach rapping.

Pity it's over, I'd love seeing another few hours on what Redzer says when he's looking for work: Well eh I was in a gig there the other night but didn't get paid, times are tough being an out of work rapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

Blondini wrote: »
    Temper-Mental MissElayneous is a ride

mediocre looking and cant rap for sh¡te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Frogeye wrote: »
    watching it right now. they are brutal but fair play to them for having a go. Yer man getting kicked out by his ma was gas....I can see Tupac having the same conversation with his moma at the start of his career....

He's the only one who was even remotely 'legitemate'. He's the only one with long hair... I bet he's of a genuinely musical background but was weak, and fell into line. A tired and tested pattern

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

M.C. Potato is fairly good

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I have several Irish mates who rap, I can confidently say there is ONE of them that I would actually pay to see in a live show..that's out of quite a few people. That one guy is actually really good.

The others however, are very cringeworthy...I find that the cringey ones are the ones who push their accent out there even more than they need to. Like they are trying to get a kind of tough House of Pain sound to their voices but end up sounding ridiculously over-Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Watched a bit of that a while ago on BBC 3. Not impressed.

Changed over to Family Guy

Advertisement