Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Rant Thread(a place to dump ur baggage)

1107108109110111113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Missing out on the above scandal, boo.

Actually, I take it back. Just read through the last month or two of the log, what a mess. I should have added my post to the Rave thread, I was lucky to miss it from the beginning. It turned utterly bizarre tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Gavlor wrote: »
    SNIP

Post of the decade.......
    I think in light of recent developments your yellow card should be rescinded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭Gavlor

tunguska wrote: »
    Post of the decade.......
    I think in light of recent developments your yellow card should be rescinded.

I don't mind as long as I don't get one for my previous comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

A wise ancient Greek once said;

Arguing on the tinterweb is like being in the special Olympics

Even if you win, you're still 'Special'

Them ancient Greeks knew their 5hit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

Some people on here need I grow the **** up and stop acting like children. Never in my life have I come across such a bunch of immature grown men like this. It's ironic that the person being blamed for everything never said a bad word about anyone while everyone is feeling sorry for the the so called 'victim' (not talking about ecoli) SNIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Guys, please let's move on and start to get the forum back to normal. The issue will be looked into but for now just leave it and get back to talking about athletics.

Also, I know emotions are high but I've had to edit a few posts and we can't allow posts like that whatever the circumstances, it will draw unwanted attention to the forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

All of a sudden I understand why Ray has been in the IM 70.3 Dublin thread so much...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It's past your bedtime all of you. Now get some sleep and we'll see you again tomorrow for a new day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

pa4 wrote: »
    Some people on here need I grow the **** up and stop acting like children. Never in my life have I come across such a bunch of immature grown men like this. It's ironic that the person being blamed for everything never said a bad word about anyone while everyone is feeling sorry for the the so called 'victim' (not talking about ecoli) SNIP

He has been subtly (and not so subtly) goading many people on here for months now and caused several account closures for more than one person.

OK sorry Pconn, just seeing this now will get back to Athletics...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Rather than waste my time cleaning this thread up as I really can't be bothered, it's time to move to a shiny new thread over here.

I will sneak in one last rant on here though as I have the power...

Users of boards.ie causing unnecessary hassle for mods. :D

</end>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement