Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Nice pun. I Dig it.

This all feels a bit Speedy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I am sure we all have better jokes in our Arsenal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I am sure we all have better jokes in our Arsenal

without a Shado of a doubt, this is a Darhk, Darhk, day for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Lads, don't go having a canary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Opens thread, see's all the puns.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Opens thread, see's all the puns.

giphy.gif

Arrow would ya not lighten up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

1012068_229399543850355_2107410475_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

ok... quick question... what was the recent episode number... 16, right?
    Spanish tv is saying 15, but i am sure i have seen it already....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

15 episodes have aired so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Episode 15 was the last episode that aired before the break. Episode 16 airs in the US tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Thanks lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

15 was the last episode and 16 airs in the States tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Comic book shows need to stop toying with my emotions...

I've never been invested in the romantic endeavours of the characters in any of the Arrow-verse shows, but Olicity are breaking my heart this week!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I've never been invested in the romantic endeavours of the characters in any of the Arrow-verse shows, but Olicity are breaking my heart this week!
    I'm having a hard time liking Felicity in this. I'm surprised Thea isn't taking her to task on actually understanding couples have to accept each other's flaws too.

Valentine was fun but the court room drama bit was a bit dull. Did Darkh say a single word this episode?

Did laugh when Felicity said Ollie spent 5 years on that island alone, yet I think he's probably met more people on that island than he's met since coming back

"I spent 5 years alone on a hellish island..... except when I left to go to Hong Kong.....and that time I came home to creepily stalk my family.....And of course the Island was filled with thousands of people.....and I could have left any time I wanted......but apart from all that I spent 5 years alone on an island!"

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ixoy wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time liking Felicity in this. I'm surprised Thea isn't taking her to task on actually understanding couples have to accept each other's flaws too.

Valentine was fun but the court room drama bit was a bit dull. Did Darkh say a single word this episode?

agreed - Felicity is in the wrong on this. It isn't a danger Oli was keeping from her.

His choice was lie to Felicity and see his kid, or never see his kid. He, as Thea told him, made the right call, the only call he could make. For Felicity to punish him over it is cruel.

agreed - Felicity is in the wrong on this. It isn't a danger Oli was keeping from her.

His choice was lie to Felicity and see his kid, or never see his kid. He, as Thea told him, made the right call, the only call he could make. For Felicity to punish him over it is cruel.

No he didn't. Not in my mind. The woman you shagged once and barely know imposes a ridiculous demand on you. You nod and smile and say "Absolutely. I'll tell nobody!"

You then go home and tell the love of your life everything and say "Keep it to yourself Felicity."

Frankly it was an unrealistically stupid decision that was written in for dramas sake. He's lied to her again and again and this one wasn't even necessary. If my partner was this dishonest so much I wouldn't hang around either. She would be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,969 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Kirby wrote: »
    No he didn't. Not in my mind. The woman you shagged once and barely know imposes a ridiculous demand on you. You nod and smile and say "Absolutely. I'll tell nobody!"

You then go home and tell the love of your life everything and say "Keep it to yourself Felicity."

Frankly it was an unrealistically stupid decision that was written in for dramas sake.
    Fair enough, its an argument, but having given his word to the mother that he would abide by her demand, I would have thought it odd had he immediately told Felicity. Thea only knew because she followed the money trail. Also, he didn't just smile and go along with it immediately - it was something he wrestled with. I thought they also explained why the mother wanted no one to know and why Oli/Thea understood her stance quite well - so in the logic presented in the show, I think Oli's actions are understandable and Felicity has been unreasonable and cold regarding it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well ****'s gonna hit the fan next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I had completely forgotten Emily Kinney was in The Flash last year, so i was totally confused by the start of it. But, that quickly passed when i knew i was going to be looking at Emily Kinney for the next 40 odd minutes!

Anyway, overall a good episode. Nice set up for next week! And at least the ending confirmed that they weren't going to replace Felicity with yer man, as it hinted towards that throughout!

One fairly big niggle though. When Canary screamed the bees out of Arrow (now that's my first time saying anything like that!), glass panels shattered, but the monitors on the Star Labs 8000, or whatever it was, didn't shatter, even though they were directly in the path of the shockwaves!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Enjoyable episode and one of the funnier ones that they've done recently, with Captain Lance getting a few good lines: "Can anybody just walk in now"? "Yep, this is my life now".

Curtis worked well and I can see a few more guest appearances but it would have been too easy to slot him repeatedly. Is it possible that Curtis is the one in the grave (though I'm thinking Felcitiy's mum)? Felicity would feel responsible for that too.

Didn't realise Curtis was so agile the way he did a flip over the table. Next thing you know he'll be jumping from the roof of buildings with the rest of them.

Gotta love how easily Brie confused the prison system as if no one knew who she was. Even looking at her record they should've realised a murderer wasn't eligible for release after about a year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Didn't realise Curtis was so agile the way he did a flip over the table. Next thing you know he'll be jumping from the roof of buildings with the rest of them.

Gotta love how easily Brie confused the prison system as if no one knew who she was. Even looking at her record they should've realised a murderer wasn't eligible for release after about a year

Considering her computer skills should she of been even allowed computer time

Yeah that kinda threw me as well. Usually hackers are banned from using computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

The whole season setting up laurel to die next week. she's getting loads of screen time loads of advice to people if you look back throughout the season it's been more air time for laurel plus the episode after next week is not official yet but rumours are saying the title of the episode will be the canarys cry. so quietly pointing towards the Lance family I'd say (hopefully not detective Lance)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Farty88 wrote: »
    The whole season setting up laurel to die next week. she's getting loads of screen time loads of advice to people if you look back throughout the season it's been more air time for laurel plus the episode after next week is not official yet but rumours are saying the title of the episode will be the canarys cry. so quietly pointing towards the Lance family I'd say (hopefully not detective Lance)

I hope that's a theory and not a spoiler

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

"Eleven-Fifty-Nine" the end of an era one minute to midnight so many possible characters but only one will die check out the new trailer and judge for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

While watching it on sky, afaik 2ep behind, i've tried to figure out what happened to Felicity, i haven't seen it explained why she's in the wheelchair, was it to with the devious Damien Darkhh?

Thanks.

Advertisement