Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    The Eoin story is going on way too long...

What was the deal with yesterday? He sets it all up and then at the last minute jumps in and calls it off?

I thought they were gonna have Aine discover the pics of Frances on his phone and say it in front of the social service guys. But he seems to have abandoned that idea too. Either actually carry out a plan or go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

I am also confused about the pictures on the phone. I can't believe that he handed that to Aine! Maybe it was just to build up suspense?

Looks like they are diving deep with the alcoholism plot, so I think Eoin will be around for a while. His mom's got quite a strong constitution, nearly on her deathbed but jumping up to go after a bottle every time someone turns their back!

Sarah's on my nerves. Between her conniving and Peadar's old flame popping up I think Maire's going to lose it.

There are a lot of plot lines to track at this point. Good episode.

In the teaser for Thursday Mack looks a bit rough!

I can't believe Sarah's got such cheek! Do you think there's really anything going on with her, or is she just pulling a fast one on Maire?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I can't believe Sarah's got such cheek! Do you think there's really anything going on with her, or is she just pulling a fast one on Maire?

Definately just pulling a fast one I reckon...

Looks like the Ailbhe storyline is finally coming to a head!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I am confused re Sarah. At the start of the last series Sarah, Maire and Peadar were going to live in the States. Then they decided to stay when Sarah decided to go and live in the nursing home (same place as Coilin lives). Then we heard nothing about Sarah for ages and then suddenly she returns from the US and no mention of the nursing home?

Maybe I am getting confused in my old age? Or did I miss something? I am pretty sure I have not missed any episodes of RnaR (sad I know to admit that!)

• Advertisement

I am confused re Sarah. At the start of the last series Sarah, Maire and Peadar were going to live in the States. Then they decided to stay when Sarah decided to go and live in the nursing home (same place as Coilin lives). Then we heard nothing about Sarah for ages and then suddenly she returns from the US and no mention of the nursing home?

Maybe I am getting confused in my old age? Or did I miss something? I am pretty sure I have not missed any episodes of RnaR (sad I know to admit that!)

I can't remember how the nursing home story ended, actually, but she went back to America after Máire found the letter from Eibhlín that Sarah had hidden for 40 years. Sarah was in RnR when they found that letter, maybe she went to the US straight from the home after that?

Anyone know what age Sarah and Máire are supposed to be?! I can't see the age-gap being big enough for them to be mother and daughter...

Wow, Sarah is really pushing the Peadar can't be trusted narrative. She's trying pretty darned hard to avoid the doctor, too. The look on her face after Eibhlín left was priceless!

Looks like the Ailbhe story is heating up. Caitríona runs hot and cold on courage.

Also, it looks like Tadhg got a glimpse of the real Eoin. But, the coming attractions were the most exciting in that story arc. It looks like those pictures are going to surface after all!

Can't wait until Tuesday!

It seems Evan is getting away with murder (literally!) I thought something would come of that.

Finally the truth behind Eoin is beginning to surface. What will happen next is the question...

Really couldn't care less about the whole Peadar/Máire/Sarah storyline, I find it very boring.

It seems Evan is getting away with murder (literally!) I thought something would come of that.

Finally the truth behind Eoin is beginning to surface. What will happen next is the question...

Really couldn't care less about the whole Peadar/Máire/Sarah storyline, I find it very boring.

A lot of people seem to get away with murder round there! Tadhg, Jason, Bríd, Evan, Tina (although she then got jailed for a murder she DIDN'T do)... Can't believe nothing ever came of Bríd killing Dara and all the other mad stuff she did.

Sarah does my head in. I know she's supposed to be annoying, but not so much so that I want to just fast forward every scene she's in. I feel sorry Máire though, they've given Peadar a personality transplant in the last few weeks (remember a few months back he found her diary saying she wasn't sure she wanted to marry him and he lost the plot because he didn't think he was good enough for her? Now he's done a complete u-turn on that).

The Cathal story was done really well but I don't think the Eoin one is going to be quite as good. Also why did no-one ever report Lee missing?! That was mostly Eoin's doing as well come to think of it!

And I still hate Bobbi-Lee!!!

A lot of people seem to get away with murder round there! Tadhg, Jason, Bríd, Evan, Tina (although she then got jailed for a murder she DIDN'T do)... Can't believe nothing ever came of Bríd killing Dara and all the other mad stuff she did.

Sarah does my head in. I know she's supposed to be annoying, but not so much so that I want to just fast forward every scene she's in. I feel sorry Máire though, they've given Peadar a personality transplant in the last few weeks (remember a few months back he found her diary saying she wasn't sure she wanted to marry him and he lost the plot because he didn't think he was good enough for her? Now he's done a complete u-turn on that).

The Cathal story was done really well but I don't think the Eoin one is going to be quite as good. Also why did no-one ever report Lee missing?! That was mostly Eoin's doing as well come to think of it!

And I still hate Bobbi-Lee!!!

I had kinda forgotten about Bríd but you're right, they really did leave all her stories up in the air! Remember when she disposed of whatever she used to damage the breaks on Cathal's car, someone (I'm nearly sure it was Peadar) saw her walking away.... I thought for sure that would come up!

I was also thinking that about how Peadar was so hurt about Máire being going to marry someone else in the past but then it turns out he had children with someone else??

Bobbi-Lee hands-down most annoying character ever "honey" (ugh!)

• Advertisement

Oh my gosh, I know it's stupid but the scene between Maire and Peader brought tears to my eyes! I'm a sentimental fool.

Looks like the Eoin story is going dark! I wonder what the consequences will be for Frances. That could be quite a dust up.

Loved the plot twist in the scene with Mack. I didn't see that coming!

Just two more days until the next episode!

Can't wait for tonight's episode. It's so good at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Can't wait for tonight's episode. It's so good at the moment!!

Indeed. Getting to see the Tadhg we know and love at his best once again. The tables have completely turned now, so Eoin would want to watch his back...

What is Tadhg up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

What is Tadhg up to?
    I don't know but it's going to be good.

God Jason is being such an arse!

Jason's strongest skill seems to be getting rid of the people that would be most valuable to him.

I'm still worried about when those pictures are going to show up for Frances.

It looks like Tagdh is ready to kill a certain someone in the coming attractions!

I love it that Seamus is just trying to teach the lads a reliable skill.

Where is Lee?

Will Mack and Catríona make another go of it? Or a mess of it?

It's an eternity until Tuesday.

Finally, Tuesday!

Well, things are moving right along, plotwise! Maybe we'll get to find out more about what happened to Lee soon!

The whole Eoin thing is coming unraveled, looks like in addition to Tadhg and Frances catching onto him, Eimear will be cornering him on the details. What will she do if she finally understands his whole plot? Will she stand by him?

I'm still trying to figure out what Tadhg and Frances have up their sleeves. When push comes to shove will the pictures make a reappearance. It looks like Frances is plenty nervous about that.

I thought Tadhg was going to put one of those rocks through his skull!

I'm totally hooked now.

There's only 4 episodes left in the season (I thought it was only 2, but they said on Facebook a while back that it would be on until June 11th), so how are they going to wrap all this up/what cliffhanger are they going for?

Obviously there'll be something about Eoin, Tadhg and Frances. Looks like Eimear's been dragged into that one too. What is Tadhg doing bringing Eoin up to the old house all the time? Like I don't think he's plotting murder yet but when he finds out what Eoin's been doing all year (I hope everyone DOES find out though and it doesn't just get hidden - it would kind of get Lee and Frances off the hook).

Also Lee's been mentioned a lot lately. Where is she?! Why did no-one report her missing? I know she walked out but you'd think Berni at least would be worried enough to go looking for her... Will she show up again or are they just gonna pair up Jason and Grainne and pretend she never existed?

Oh and I suspect that Amy's not really pregnant and this will come out before the season ends. That's just a guess though, based on the fact that she was a big troublemaker with Evan last year (remember when he was a tool for a while? :P) and she announced it after seeing Fiach and Mo kiss. But maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know, I still can't guess what the cliffhanger will be.

I've wondered about Amy and the pregnancy also. It seems like they are setting things up for that to fall apart.

Looks like Peadar's lost-family storyline has taken a rest. I wonder if they'll pull that out at the end?

I think that Frances and Tadhg will somehow do something that really hurts Eoin's mom in order to get to him, but that would just set him off. I like Eimear so I hope she sticks around.

I can't believe Caitríona didn't really give it back to Michael! He took advantage of her, and then he was so incredibly rude! She doesn't need to take that.

Can't wait until Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Yeah, I thought maybe Amy would lose the baby, but faking the pregnancy sounds much more like her.

I feel sorry for Frances...I really like her....about the photos. That was really rotten of Eoin to do that since she is so nice.

Great storylines leading up to the season end!

• Advertisement

Wow, love the frustration that Grainne is dealing with trying to keep her mouth shut! I wonder how far they'll take that. There's no way she can see the value in not telling Mo about Amy!

I feel bad for Amy. I don't think she would have misled Fiach there in the lobby if she hadn't been put on the spot. Plus all of that grief and disappointment and the hormones. Ugh.

I'm so relieved that Frances was only there to trick Peigi into talking and not there to get her to sign her life away.

I can't believe how the vengeance tables have turned between Eoin and Eimear! It seemed like he was much less into it than she is.

Niamh is making a huge mistake with that loser Adam. It's like watching a train wreck.

We're getting so close to the end of this season! I can't wait to see how things get left.

So Eoin does have a conscience!!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Didn't get why Caitriona's mother didn't like Vince. She said that he cheated during their marriage. But as far as I can remember Caitriona was the one who cheated with Vince's son?

Surely Eimear would put 2 and 2 together now and realise that Eoin was messing with Jason's medication before to get at Tadhg??

Okay, wow!

There's no way that Lee doesn't walk back in on this mess! It's not that I don't like Grainne with someone, anyone but David, but wow.

Does Eoin really have a conscience? Or is this another trick? It's kind of hard to tell with him. Surely he read those documents while they were in his hands, he has to suspect something? If they are going to make this a cliffhanger, what's going to be hanging from the cliff?

I still feel bad for Amy. A false pregnancy is one thing, but in spite of what people think, even an early miscarriage is very hard to deal with. If she lost the baby, which is what I think was implied, then I just feel bad for her. It's even worse that she suspects that the man she loves doesn't really love her back.

And I really hate that smarmy Adam. I'm not that thrilled with Niamh either. I know he's misleading her, but she's making very selfish, immature choices. Yuck.

Wow. Tuesday is way far away.

Jason bocht! Mo is being so mean!

Tonight's episode was a big let down.

Am I right that Thursday is the finale? How long is the summer break?

I don't know what kind of cliff they're going to be hanging from. Looks like the Eoin situation will be the most volatile.

I don't really think that Mo is being mean. Honestly, Amy is being mean. Fiach is just the big dummy being tossed from hand to hand.

I'm glad that Mo didn't rat out Grainne.

Waiting for Thursday....

Am I right that Thursday is the finale? How long is the summer break?

I don't know what kind of cliff they're going to be hanging from. Looks like the Eoin situation will be the most volatile.

I don't really think that Mo is being mean. Honestly, Amy is being mean. Fiach is just the big dummy being tossed from hand to hand.

I'm glad that Mo didn't rat out Grainne.

Waiting for Thursday....

Oops I meant Grainne. Grainne is being mean to poor Jason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 heaneman

This will be some turnaround if it is a 'cliffhanger'.
    Very sluggish last night for a penultimate episode.
    I must say Grainne's acting is superb her facial expressions are on the ball !!!
    The photo's will be the cliffhanging moment especially now that tadhg is back in the saddle.
    Let's hope so anyway

• Advertisement

heaneman wrote: »
    This will be some turnaround if it is a 'cliffhanger'.
    Very sluggish last night for a penultimate episode.
    I must say Grainne's acting is superb her facial expressions are on the ball !!!
    The photo's will be the cliffhanging moment especially now that tadhg is back in the saddle.
    Let's hope so anyway

It really was sluggish! I was expecting much more excitement considering Thurs is the last episode of the season!

Advertisement