Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't women have full bush anymore?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

It's not actually that bad. Obviously I didn't get it there, but I used to have a hairy back/shoulders and I got fed up of the jokes (dya shake like a dog after you've a shower :rolleyes: ) so I got lasered by my beautician cousin.

Best decision ever.

I have to be honest, I nearly wet myself laughing at 'dya shave like a dog after you've had a shower.' :pac: :pac:

AFAIK laser wouldn't work on me anyway, it seems to be for dark haired people, and I'm blonde all over (except my head, nobody is ever seeing my natural hair colour :pac: ), so I have an excuse to avoid laser. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mcrods

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'd imagine it'd smell more like píss, unless the woman had showered immediately before receiving oral. Drops are bound to fall into a big bush of hair. :pac:

I've been with a woman who never shaved down there and was never an issue the smell... Only thing was it was also going over her bum hole. That's normal I guess anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

mcrods wrote: »
    I've been with a woman who never shaved down there and was never an issue the smell... Only thing was it was also going over her bum hole. That's normal I guess anyway

gross. dingle-berries

Women having hair covering their arsehole is normal? What? :eek: Wtf kind of women do you date?!

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives!

• Advertisement

Women having hair covering their arsehole is normal? What? :eek: Wtf kind of women do you date?!

So you are saying no hair covers a woman arsehole???? That is bull

So you are saying no hair covers a woman arsehole???? That is bull

Eh, it doesn't with mine, I don't look at other women's arseholes very often tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I'd imagine it'd smell more like píss, unless the woman had showered immediately before receiving oral. Drops are bound to fall into a big bush of hair. :pac:

So much goodness to be found in the special places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having your bum waxed is a normal part of a Hollywood so I'd imagine its an issue for most women

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

This, although I think I was 12 when I first shaved and it was horrible experience. It's way more hygienic, feel better, cleaner and less unkempt. I hate body hair anyway. I wouldn't have particularly dark hair, it'd be quite blonde on my arms and legs and on the sides of my face but I wax everything. I wax my arms, I wax my legs, I wax the sides of my face and the back of my neck so I have an even hair line, I wax my upper lip and I've recently noticed blonde hair on my hand standing up when I look at my hand from a distance and although I can't feel or see it close up, I'm going to start waxing that too. Body hair is vile and if I could have my way there wouldn't be a blade of hair on my body below my eyebrows

Body hair is natural...it serves an actual purpose!! The hairs on your skin aid in keeping your body temperature regulated... Now dont get me wrong im all up for a bit of grooming down there but to shave off everything thats a bit far..and if u find body hair so disgusting im assuming your bald? Coz thats body hair too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

:eek: she was treating her own sewage!

Having your bum waxed is a normal part of a Hollywood so I'd imagine its an issue for most women

Exactly see I was right!! Like I am a man and its covered

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I have to be honest, I nearly wet myself laughing at 'dya shave like a dog after you've had a shower.' :pac: :pac:

AFAIK laser wouldn't work on me anyway, it seems to be for dark haired people, and I'm blonde all over (except my head, nobody is ever seeing my natural hair colour :pac: ), so I have an excuse to avoid laser. :pac:

It was funny the first time!

Tbh I didn't know it doesn't work as well on blonde hair, the biggest slagging I got was off the one who lasered me, and she couldn't get me to do it fast enough.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Body hair is natural...it serves an actual purpose!! The hairs on your skin aid in keeping your body temperature regulated... Now dont get me wrong im all up for a bit of grooming down there but to shave off everything thats a bit far..and if u find body hair so disgusting im assuming your bald? Coz thats body hair too!
    Yes I know it's natural I just find it repulsive on me. I broke my ankle last summer and was single, but still went to have my waxing done, while in my cast, because being smooth makes me feel better about myself. If you read my original post correctly, you'd notice I said body hair below my eyebrows. Last time i checked, the hair on my head was just a tad above the eyebrows

Edit: the first time I waxed my arms I thought I was going to die with the cold, I had goosebumps flat out for days, but now it doesn't bother me at all. The body is a resilient thing!

Yes I know it's natural I just find it repulsive on me. I broke my ankle last summer and was single, but still went to have my waxing done, while in my cast, because being smooth makes me feel better about myself. If you read my original post correctly, you'd notice I said body hair below my eyebrows. Last time i checked, the hair on my head was just a tad above the eyebrows

Edit: the first time I waxed my arms I thought I was going to die with the cold, I had goosebumps flat out for days, but now it doesn't bother me at all. The body is a resilient thing!

I am a hairy man would I have to groom for you then?

I am a hairy man would I have to groom for you then?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

can a man get the laser thing one on his gooch area?a little trim is nice but if you have good technique you can navigate any unruly honey pot with ease

Yes.

No chance! Unless the woman groomed me herself! How could I groom my bum hole?

Carefully?

Wax it. Be sure to video your face during it.

• Advertisement

Wax it. Be sure to video your face during it.

Ouch it would be painful! Never done before and alot of hair there...

Carefully?

I tried beneath my scrotum before ripped the skin so sore!

Ouch it would be painful! Never done before and alot of hair there...

I don't think waxing could be considered painful at all, tbh. I'm the biggest whingebag ever, and I wouldn't find it painful unless the beautician didn't know what she was doing.

You could trim it. There's a lot to be said for manscaping.

I don't think waxing could be considered painful at all, tbh. I'm the biggest whingebag ever, and I wouldn't find it painful unless the beautician didn't know what she was doing.

You could trim it. There's a lot to be said for manscaping.

True... Never trimmed before and I'm 35 so imagine the forest I have!

True... Never trimmed before and I'm 35 so imagine the forest I have!

I'd rather not :/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I shave the sack and trim the rest, like others have said it's a personal choice because I don't like the hair that grows on the balls.

I'd rather not :/

Haha load of black bush!

I shave the sack and trim the rest, like others have said it's a personal choice because I don't like the hair that grows on the balls.

What about underneath the sack and around bum??

• Registered Users Posts: 46 paddyc310

What are they talking about ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

paddyc310 wrote: »
    What are they talking about ...

What station are you watching?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement