Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of comedian guy who interviewed/insulted celebs in Hollywood?

• 06-03-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

A few years back there was a guy who stood at red carpet events/movie premiers and insulted/did pis* take interviews with stars....
    He'd ask them a stupid question, insult them, I think he was banned from Hollywood eventually and I think he has glassed and maybe red hair.

anyone remember his name?

Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Dennis Pennis
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kaye

He does that shoite program 'Strutter' on MTV now.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭van damme

Dennis Pennis was pure class though.
    Classic quote to Demi Moore - "Demi, if it wasn't gratuitous, and if it was tastefully done, would you ever consider keeping your clothes ON in a movie"!!!
    She was disgusted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dennis pennis was ahead of his time ,i have him on video . the irony of his quotes was lost on some celebs .Remember so many but the looks on kevin costoners and Tom Hanks faces after he said somthing to them is classic .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

He was brilliant! Remember the classic Steve Martin one? Didn't he refuse to do any interviews for Channel 4 after that?

I see that guy (Dennis Pennis, I take it that's not his real name!) in lots of programmes now, saw him in a dance video recently too. He was great for his time, wouldn't be so funny now because everyone's doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

He was so funny and he got away with it . Yeah , steve martin didnt get it did he ? Sap .....Might just dig that video out to over the weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I love the one where he is chasing Barry Manilow down the road with a duvet sheet and he says Barry... You dropped your hanky!!

Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Dennis Pennis
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kaye

He does that shoite program 'Strutter' on MTV now.

Denis Pennis was class, Mike Strutter is a legend "you c*cksucking m*ther****er" to quote the great man.
    Paul Kaye was also good in It's all gone Pete Tong

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭van damme

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Advertisement