Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

music123

• 01-03-2005 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Has anybody bought from this site?

http://www.music123.com/

Looks good, looking at percussion stuff.
    Whats the shipping costs like?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Bloody Hell. Never saw that thread before. That's pretty f*cked up.
    Although a friend of mine ordered his axe from Music123 and I think he's pleased.

But in all honesty, I can't be arsed to buy anything from the states. Import Tax pisses me off!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

Just my experince but a friend bought his guitar with them. no problems at all everything was straightforward.

Also, I bought my first drum kit from the states. Ludwig with sabian cymbals. the whole thing cost €481. was in a music shop in dub, cymbals alone cost €359!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yeah, it wasn't that it went wrong once, accidents happen, it's that it kept going wrong and nobody bothered doing anything about it. Never again.

There are plenty of other online stores in the States and elswwhere who offer better customer service, and that's who I'd shop with.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Well that was an interesting read. Might think twice. A saving is nice but a what cost?
    Maybe if i see a music123 is great thread ill think again

• Advertisement
Advertisement