Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kerry Katona...

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

She's had a shocking childhood, being brought up by a mother far worse than herself (her mother being the one who first gave her cocaine at 9 years old!)

She's also sick, she's bipolar, you're all assuming she's drugged off her head all the time, she may be but it's prescription meds she has to take. She did a drugs test while she was pregnant and it came up clean (though she did admit to the drinking).

As for the the holier-than-thou exhusband. If he thinks she's such a bad mother then why did he leave the country? To go that far! Yeah I get what your saying, that you don't think his absence is as bad as her behaviour. But if he really thinks she's that bad a mother then how can he live with himself knowing that he's left his children with her. Surely he'd want to stay as close as possible to keep an eye on everything and to protect them (and I know the courts tend to favour the mother anyway but his absence certainly wouldn't do him any favours in the courts eyes either!) Yeah he's been able to get himself better, but that's because he got to galavant off to Australia with his other woman, no kids in tow!

And as far all the fat comments, she was pregnant when you were all calling her fat, even now she's only just had the baby, give her a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oh, I don't know. I texted that to one of his phones and apparently he had the other one with him.

He texted me to say "I'll go up and put my willy on the table and ask her if she likes that one!" and that's when I replied about the brown-nose but I replied to his personal phone, not his work one. I should've just hit "reply" but I didn't have to have that conversation on a "work" phone.

Anyway, about 20 minutes later he texted again to ask "Are you okay? Honey it was just a joke" because he didn't get my message and thought I was pissed off and ignoring him.

Ah, it's like something out of a sitcom, all these misunderstandings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Getting back to Krazy Kerry Katona

KKK - That can't be good!

I would like to point out that I didn't refer to her as "fat", I said she was unhealthily overweight. What is this misconception that it's healthy to be overweight or obese during pregnancy? It's worse than being that size with no baby because at least you're only hurting yourself.

She's ashamed of being fat now that the child has been birthed. Ashamed? Now she's ashamed?! She wasn't showing much shame when it came to her disgraceful behaviour throughout her pregnancy.

If BMcF is so concerned over the welfare of his kids, surely all he has to do is go into court armed with an episode of her MTV show? There's all the proof that could ever be required as to her lack of fitness in caring for a goldfish, nevermind a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

If her MTV show proved one thing, it's that Kerry Katona is a horrible excuse for a human being. It has nothing to do with the fact that she had a bad up-bringing or is bipolar, she is just absolutely horrible. Her and her husband are the worst kind of trash you could ever fear to meet. The sooner they are officially bankrupt and return to the trailer they belong in, the better. (And yes, I know I am no better for watching the show, but it is pure car crash tv, it's so ugly you just can't turn away!) :)

Advertisement