Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gambling sites

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Good website i came across, lots of free bets and they have a free tipster <SNIP>
    I don't see why my website was deleted when the online betting guide website is allowed to be seen, that gives away free bets as well, so it should be one law for all.

trying to con your fellow gambling forum users into believing your site was just "a good one you came across" is pretty despicable in my opinion, and I for one am glad to see it's been dealt with, albeit very lightly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

big b wrote: »
    trying to con your fellow gambling forum users into believing your site was just "a good one you came across" is pretty despicable in my opinion, and I for one am glad to see it's been dealt with, albeit very lightly.

Well i think it was good and i wasn't trying to con anyone, if anything it would be of benefit to my fellow users.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,833 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So any good bookies that are laser friendly and provide free streams without a positive account

of course dont forget great odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭barnaclebill

I use www.boylesports.com but there new site is very slow.. Anyone else experience problems with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 beller10

hi ill be doing alot of LOI betting over the next few months i have accounts with betfair and paddypower i heard last year boylesports was good anybody any experience with them and have they a good sign up bonus the only one i saw was €20 which is poor.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,888 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Sorry if this is already posted.
    Found www.bookmakersreview.com earlier. Dont know anything about it but it lists a lot of bookies with links to their rules etc.
    Seems interesting enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Besides betcruncher which is banned in my workplace is there any other good betting calculator sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

PAU wrote: »
    Besides betcruncher which is banned in my workplace is there any other good betting calculator sites?

betcalculator.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Any sites doing good deals for new customers free bets etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Does anyone know of a online bookies where I can deposit monies via Paypal, without a credit card attached to my paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

I use www.boylesports.com but there new site is very slow.. Anyone else experience problems with this?

Really, they take bets off you?
    http://youtu.be/Uo635oV5gD8

• Registered Users Posts: 53,833 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont rate Boyles sport at all . Their website is rubbish. Live betting rubbish (worse around infact)

Its very funny that they dont have DNB on some of the live betting matches

They do settle bets very quickly and have score and win bets

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

i just came across this preview site like some others mentioned here http://gamblerfalls.com/ thought it was worth sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

sorry wrong thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

http://www.fulltimebettingblog.com/

A friend of mine set up this , without been biased its a great read , gives good tips also has interviews with bookmakers traders etc .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 susonjoy

In my view i wanna suggest you the some of the sites which are best gambling sites are as follows
    *bet365
    *William hill
    *Betbet etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone know of any site that shows replays of the days racing results?

Can only get the write ups.

Luap wrote: »

bet365 do them all
    not sure of any others gambling sites

attheraces and sporting life do them all between them

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭luis suarez

Luap wrote: »

It's free to register with both attheraces and racing uk and they will have all the replays between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 George99

greenman09 wrote: »
    Any sites doing good deals for new customers free bets etc

Did anyone else try this site - is it legit ?

jmorrisey talks about it in bargain alerts -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82109699

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 George99

George99 wrote: »
    Did anyone else try this site - is it legit ?

jmorrisey talks about it in bargain alerts -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82109699

By way of an update and answer to my own question ...

you register + get a free £10 to try it out - its quite different from any other other site that I have used before. A great new format to betting + makes it much more fun to watch the race or game. The racing is really good and the football onion bag.
    You have to send in your ID to withdraw, which I think is fairly standard now for new sites.
    Quite a few of my friends have tried it as well.
    www.poolpit.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Are Brucebetting any good? Their site seems to be down at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭akthung

i go for the popular ones for safer transactions-- bet365, willhill and paddypower and sbobet for asian handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

BWIN

Anyone able to log in to Bwin?

Opened account today but not able to log back in. Was up about €350

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Anyone ever have any dealing with bruce betting online? Thinking of digning up fro free bets for Cheltenham and want to do deposit and withdraw in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

how many accounts can i have with paddy power online? I have one account that i use mainly for golf but i want to set up another to use for horse racing only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    how many accounts can i have with paddy power online? I have one account that i use mainly for golf but i want to set up another to use for horse racing only.

You can only have one account, that's why they ask for ID and proof of address as verification. Stops money laundering.

If you want to take advantage of their Cheltenham offers do something like sign your wife, girlfriend, mate up and get their ID and an ESB bill off them to verify it. My girlfriend will be creating an account tomorrow :)

coral are a pain at time but they are good as is the site
    hate site that take over a day to reply to a query

got a mail from them monday
    bet 5 on any race at chelt and they match it instantly
    it worked on tues but got nothing for the next two days
    livechat a pain, them telling me i got one of those tokens
    and immediately gave me the other one when I went on
    said they had no way of checking....lol
    after a few mins the agent gave up and gave me the second
    bet which was part of the agreement

888 sport are another
    bet 10 any day at chelt and they give me 5 free
    still waiting on either of those for thurs+fri and no
    response after 24hrs which is always the case
    their cs is amongst the worst out there and would cost
    me a fortune to ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

This site is basically Fantasy Football with betting involved. You can pick a team every week and your winnings are determined by your points total and your stake bet. It's good fun if you play small stakes.

http://www.totelfootball.com/affiliate/totelfootball/index.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Anyone else having problems trying to withdraw from Betfair?

Advertisement