Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Invoice Template Review

• 07-09-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Guys

I have created this invoice template from another project I was doing and I want to get some feed back on it.

I have a lot of work to do in making it more mobile friendly, it is responsive but at this point I would say it is pointless try to use it on a mobile device.

I am very interested in people over all thoughts and what they think about usability

The link is www cahersoftware com /free-invoice-template.aspx (sorry I can't post links long time viewer but first time poster)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hi Guys

I have created this invoice template from another project I was doing and I want to get some feed back on it.

I have a lot of work to do in making it more mobile friendly, it is responsive but at this point I would say it is pointless try to use it on a mobile device.

I am very interested in people over all thoughts and what they think about usability

The link is www cahersoftware com /free-invoice-template.aspx (sorry I can't post links long time viewer but first time poster)

Looks good. Will give it a try when I get the chance.

Using the blue button to print it has a line near the top saying "When you are finished use the option to print the invoice" if you use right click>print then it isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 UnquieUserName

jimmii wrote: »
    Using the blue button to print it has a line near the top saying "When you are finished use the option to print the invoice" if you use right click>print then it isn't there.

Thanks, great catch. I was only testing with Crtl-P

I will fix this

Thanks, great catch. I was only testing with Crtl-P

I will fix this

No bother. Will let you know if I see anything else.

Here is the link so people don't have to go faffing around adding bits into the url.

• Advertisement

Things to think about adding:

VAT number box for sender & receiver.
    Contact details box for sender.
    Account number box above invoice number on the right.

You could obviously put those in the notes but I would be wanting to keep that area for method of payment details.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 UnquieUserName

jimmii wrote: »
    Things to think about adding:

VAT number box for sender & receiver.
    Contact details box for sender.
    Account number box above invoice number on the right.

You could obviously put those in the notes but I would be wanting to keep that area for method of payment details.

Thanks Jimmii, I never even thought about those things. I was thinking about putting in a section just for payments detail below notes also

Thanks Jimmii, I never even thought about those things. I was thinking about putting in a section just for payments detail below notes also

Probably best to keep notes and payment details quite far apart maybe make the payments details a bigger font that's obviously an important bit to have showing up clearly!

I had just received a couple of invoices so was just comparing the keys bits missing. Think that is the core stuff covered for the majority of invoices some also have an additional ref number but that's not on the majority of invoices I get.

Advertisement