Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Daily Celeb Pic Update

• 23-04-2008 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello there...i'll update this thread daily with new updates of celebs!

Elizabeth Hurley @ Launch of her new bikini in Spain -Apr 21
    x8fsfmtuuin11pt2noxq_thumb.jpg hkhuqzomb0a5ztfk38j_thumb.jpg v5oza37cfek41fhiag8u_thumb.jpg x1xeufuimax6ogkm1cvu_thumb.jpg esxmdqhcy4t9p3oi246z_thumb.jpg q445ireyrwty5nmnso4c_thumb.jpg u16er7055smubvinv4c_thumb.jpg jjy54x6fe0nu4u6c9p1_thumb.jpg tjlyj3bk2p7a79yeqh32_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hoolri

Alessandra Ambrosio & dude leaving Intermix - MQ, Apr 21
    wyl5n4yqu7wc8vfj463x_thumb.jpg zvyugvhknsq0w6knc10m_thumb.jpg 118pyk6xvjpv3zqbufo_thumb.jpg 0n6cw1rpgof7mghp90pb_thumb.jpg f1t6ljikaudrqz0v4bhv_thumb.jpg xhx0xgy9dehpzqhv80k2_thumb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hoolri

Kim Kardashian in some non-HQ LA candids - Apr 21 - ALSO TAKE A LOOK OF HER CAMEL TOE :)
    la6vdfpvgbzh7ns3chho_thumb.jpg 2naetb4ic6sz87p5ff_thumb.jpg fy70vrhemtkg298cjpr_thumb.jpg kampwi66qwh7ic5w3gd_thumb.jpg

that's it for today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I only recognise Liz Hurley and I even thought she was a has been, not particularly interesting pics either. Who's that Alessandra Ambrosio one? She's nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

I don't get this thread. Can we not just use the websites listed above in the stickie to get daily celeb pics? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Uh, no, I don't think so. As per the charter, threads started solely to post random pics of celebs will be locked. They don't contribute anything.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement