Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CH4013 organic chemistry labs

Options
  • 12-10-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wondering does anyone know the procedure for missing these labs. The lecturer had nothing in her notes about it. Any help would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

What do you mean by missing them? It is up to the lecturer how absences are dealt with. If you have already missed a lab, you will need to contact the lecturer to find out what your options are. If you have a genuine reason for missing the lab, they'll allow for the absence in some way.

If you know you are going to miss one in the future, contact the lecturer: they will probably allow you to attend a different lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Is this Organic with Noreen? How I do not miss those labs and her hour long safety talks. Usually if it's due to illness you present a medical cert. AFAIK you're allowed miss a single lab with no real excuse with her, eg I slept in. But yeah, like was said above if you haven't had this lab yet (I know they're every 2nd week with her) say it to her and try swap to a different lab time.

Advertisement