Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heritage Week

• 12-08-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just a heads up for anyone interested - I booked a place at one of the events at the Guinness Storehouse for Heritgae week and they informed me I was also getting a complimentary pass for attending. In case anyone wants a day out for free

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I am away this year for Heritage Week :( but there is always some really interesting stuff on. A lot during the week though which is not ideal for us Monday - Friday workers!

The schedule is here anyway if anyone wants to take a look, you can search by area: http://www.heritageweek.ie/whats-on

Advertisement