Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Ilusa

I see a lot of people are wondering what Kian sounds like singing, I was too and I came accross this youtube vid, you may want to skip the first song that doesn't really focus on him. Anyway judge away mes ami :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Ilusa wrote: »
    I see a lot of people are wondering what Kian sounds like singing, I was too and I came accross this youtube vid, you may want to skip the first song that doesn't really focus on him. Anyway judge away mes ami :P

Just proves he's a very average singer

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Just proves he's a very average singer

Just proves how a westlife concert sing-a-long is ****.

I shouldn't point out spelling errors but that van of westlives can't spell. Neither can I!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

I'm the same I've loved Westlife for years and Kian was always my favourite, he never spoke though and now I'm beginning to think that he wasn't allowed speak rather than a decision! He comes across as such a tool on the show!

As for Bressie, I met him about a year ago I think, before he was on the show and he was lovely, chatted away to him he was really genuine and had time for everyone. We went to see him DJ last week and we were asked did we want to have a picture taken with him, long story short, we waited for ages, there was only about 6 or 7 of us and eventually were told that Bressie was too tired to have any more photos taken.. I was only peeved because we were asked in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

As for Bressie, I met him about a year ago I think, before he was on the show and he was lovely, chatted away to him he was really genuine and had time for everyone. We went to see him DJ last week and we were asked did we want to have a picture taken with him, long story short, we waited for ages, there was only about 6 or 7 of us and eventually were told that Bressie was too tired to have any more photos taken.. I was only peeved because we were asked in the first place!

I realise this is just a random rant, I do apologise :D Looking forward to the live shows now so we can hear people singing on their own, reckon Brian might have a winner in that Ex boyband lad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Elmo wrote: »
    Just proves how a westlife concert sing-a-long is ****.

I shouldn't point out spelling errors but that van of westlives can't spell. Neither can I!

:D:D:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ilusa wrote: »

He's not a great singer, but he's got that "looking sad into the camera" nailed..

lizt wrote: »
    :D:D:p:p

I was being ironic ;) just in case you didn't get that, but you might be reply to my irony. My irony always goes wrong :(

I was being ironic ;) just in case you didn't get that, but you might be reply to my irony. My irony always goes wrong :(

It just doesn't come across on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 storminateapot

He's not a great singer, but he's got that "looking sad into the camera" nailed..

Certainly not the best singer in the group. Remember the duo who sang Time To Say Goodbye in TVOI.
    (Vanessa I think and Dan). Miles and Miles ahead of Kian Egan's singing ability. (imho)

• Advertisement

Certainly not the best singer in the group. Remember the duo who sang Time To Say Goodbye in TVOI.
    (Vanessa I think and Dan). Miles and Miles ahead of Kian Egan's singing ability. (imho)

Let's be honest, they're miles ahead of all of the judges really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

ha ha look at the vid around 1:55 he looks like mccauley culkin from home alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Just watching the repeat ... the sound has gone all wrong. I think Conor broke it. Can't hear any of the singers now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,729 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Just watching the Creep performance.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysus.

Kian looks ready to thump someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

The wee dwarf said that he'd sang in venues all around the world?

Who is he?

Is he in a band or what?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    The wee dwarf said that he'd sang in venues all around the world?

Who is he?

Is he in a band or what?

Who Kian Egan? I think he is in some kind of band alright? Weather he sings or not is another question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I am actually obsessed with Conor. I listened to Damien Rice last night and Conor's version is better. Hes defo going to win or /and have a great career. Not Conor, yourman the other guy. You know who I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Who Kian Egan? I think he is in some kind of band alright? Weather he sings or not is another question.

Ha.:) No not him. One of the singers. Conor was him name I think.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Ara Cian is just trying to be a jumped up Simon Cowell. Only at least simon accepts that he cant sing ;)

He's ruining it for me, the rest of the judges all seem pretty well balanced imo.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

According to the RTE Guide its Team Bressie and Team Brian tonight with four from each team 'safe'. So does that mean two from each are voted off I wonder...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

According to the RTE Guide its Team Bressie and Team Brian tonight with four from each team 'safe'. So does that mean two from each are voted off I wonder...:)

No, the coach will decide who goes from the two with the lowest public vote

not yet wrote: »
    No, the coach will decide who goes from the two with the lowest public vote

Oh, thank you.

This means its going to be on for quite a long time with 24 contestants to get through...:)

It's very red...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Well that five minute monologue was absolutely gripping

I'm only here to listen to Alan Fitzsimons.. They should just give him the trophy and close this stupid show down..

Time's running out FFS...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Is
    Is anyone elses boards in tiny font

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm locked out of my house! So annoyed! Who's on first?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Nordys allowed vote...boo!!

• Advertisement

"I dont know if there'll be earthquakes or hissy fits."..

Will you shut up rabbling on woman, for the love of Christ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement