Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No Deposit Poker!!! (Texas Holdem)

• 30-06-2011 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi, I just recently decided to venture on the internet to play online poker. But I wanna play safe and without s deposit. There seem to be a good few poker sites that give a no deposit bonus. Poker 888 were great and I got $8 immediately, but I lost it all. It's been really hard to find any other ones. I think maybe Poker 770 and Riva Poker might give it to me but I have to send an email and I have to wait and see.

Is there anyone who knows any trustworthy sites that give a free bonus, without a deposit first?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

sponge-97 wrote: »
    Hi, I just recently decided to venture on the internet to play online poker. But I wanna play safe and without s deposit. There seem to be a good few poker sites that give a no deposit bonus. Poker 888 were great and I got $8 immediately, but I lost it all. It's been really hard to find any other ones. I think maybe Poker 770 and Riva Poker might give it to me but I have to send an email and I have to wait and see.

Is there anyone who knows any trustworthy sites that give a free bonus, without a deposit first?

Thanks!!

Partypoker are the best site for them because of the points needed to withdraw... (There are some with rediculously high amounts that basically say it's as good as play money.)http://partypoker.pokernews.com/ Then after that, go to pokerstrategy.com, do the quiz and get it on another site.

Advertisement