Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XBox One Console + Extra Controller + Play & Charge Kit: €399 (Argos)

• 01-10-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin.

No options to get two copies of destiny this time unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

its with the fifa 15 bundle too, thinking of picking it up probably the best deal between the two consoles at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

jasonhn wrote: »
    its with the fifa 15 bundle too, thinking of picking it up probably the best deal between the two consoles at the moment?

Super deal! Jeez the xbox one is really coming down in price this year! Got the deal last week already with the 2 destinys for 379 which works out around the same value wise. Sold one copy for €42 in cex and the other for €45 on adverts.

By the way, they're only giving €38 in cex for destiny now. I wonder why it dropped in price....... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

lol i wonder why!, I missed out on that deal but may pull the trigger on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Akula

Mod - can somebody update the heading. Saw the Fifa deal but forgot to mention it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Only seeing it with the FIFA bundle at the minute. Is the copy of the game a digital download or an actual physical copy?

Sidenote, thank God I got my bonus last week. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

I really think it's not the physical copy of Fifa 15,just download code.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

can you buy this in store or does it have to be online?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

There doesn't seem to be much stock.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i have reserved all 3 in arklow tomorrow, so picking up there

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

i AM only seen the xboxone with Forza Horizon 2 & controller for 399, i dont see the fifa game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

spongbob wrote: »
    i AM only seen the xboxone with Forza Horizon 2 & controller for 399, i dont see the fifa game?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3095191/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+ONE.htm

Click on Special offers there to add a second controller for 399

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Birthday next Sunday and extremly tempted to get this offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Picked up the FIFA Bundle with the extra controller and play and charge kit yesterday, very good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Has anyone got a spare dublin code for this? I thought I had this reserved in dundrum but looking at it only the plug and play and the xbox are reserved. It doesn't show the extra charger.

is fifa 15 game boxed or code ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Code.

Advertisement