Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slender - Free survival horror

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭daithieoghan

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Sorry bout that. I did search.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Slender threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

This is the best thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ha! Brilliant!

I always like the videos where they're making fun of Slenderman, acting all cocky, but then the second they see him close to them they scream like girls. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

gizmo wrote: »

This is the best thing.

lol

That is hilarious

I ****ted in my pants to at the gas tanks there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I downloaded it after seeing PewDiePie play it off YouTube. I've only had the nerve to play it twice (both at like 2am...) and it freaked the sh!t in to me. It's more the tense music, the darkness and the tension of "where the hell is Slendie" that scares me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Grimebox wrote: »
    The game only lasts 6 mins so the two can't really be compared. Amnesia is far superior in every facet

Amnesia was one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years.;)

This is like a taste of what Amnesia is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Apropos "indie horror": did anyone else try Lone Survivor after it got bundled into the latest Humble Bundle?

I actually couldn't take more than 1hr of it; freaked the hell out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Looks interesting.

These games made by the same guy who does the zero punctuation reviews are a little bit scary. They are a throwback to the old school point and click games. I highly recommend them.

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/5days/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Apropos "indie horror": did anyone else try Lone Survivor after it got bundled into the latest Humble Bundle?

I actually couldn't take more than 1hr of it; freaked the hell out of me.

I've been playing this for the past 30 mins or so and I just realised he's wearing a mask and he isn't grinning ear-to-ear. I'm an idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Tried to be smart and locate the notes first without picking them up. He's NOT spawning when you pick up the first note, he also shows up when you get close to the exit... b@st3rds!!! :D

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I can't play this game too much as every time I lose it completely crashes my PC and I have to reboot. Which is a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Played this today cause my sister was like , hey bro play this , its really scary and i laughed out loud and said pfft cant be that scary

This is what ended up

Didnt know where to go or what to do

Advertisement