Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

rothschild will own Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Why don't you think they're Catholics now, why secret Jews?

Any update why do you think they're secret Jews and not Catholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

colm1234 wrote: »
    apologies coco yes non believers are allowed thats the whole point all I ask is you are a bit more open minded, people are not willing to believe anything other than what they are told to believe, would you say this is a fair statement ?
    i'd say a lot of people are like that. Thats why i'd look for proof off people to back up what they are saying, then people can make their own judgements based on facts. Have to say though i've never seen any proof for any of this new world order stuff and similar theories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭colm1234

Any update why do you think they're secret Jews and not Catholic.

the original poster is offline, but my best guess would be because of the stigma that surrounds the jews mainly as ruthless business men that own everything, better to be catholic in the eyes of the public that way they could not possibly be out to screw us :D

coco1981 wrote: »
    i'd say a lot of people are like that. Thats why i'd look for proof off people to back up what they are saying, then people can make their own judgements based on facts. Have to say though i've never seen any proof for any of this new world order stuff and similar theories.

exactly and where is the proof in 50% of what you are being told in the media ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

sorry can't see the link on mobile, will look at it on pc tomorrow. Was able open image and assume it means the rothschilds company has invested in the imf. It is an investment banking group, they invest in many things around the world i would imagine.. We need money to run the country, whats the conspiracy here?

Nah, it's a list of bondholders who directly procured our debt long before the IMF came in. Rothschilds are now advising us on how to resolve the issues in the banking sector. That to me seems like a conflict of interest.. I don't believe all of the spiel about how they 'control' the world, but they certainly do control the global financial sector to a large extent. They have ties with a number of governments, be it through advisory roles or investment ones.

I don't actually see how anyone can look at the facts that are available and conclude that it's unlikely that certain questionable practices may be involved in how things are done on a metaphysical level between states and private wealth-holders. History repeats itself all of the time, and a recurring theme is greed and self-preservation.

• Advertisement

exactly and where is the proof in 50% of what you are being told in the media ?
    If you go by that motto the only thing you will believe is what you see with your own eyes and thats just not a practical way to go through life. At some point you have to make judgements on what sources you believe have integrity and what stuff you think is rubbish. I don't think the mainstream media is 100% correct on everything but neither do i think that there is this mass conspiracy to mislead the public. Back on topic i don't see why an investment company investing in irish bonds is somehow part of an attempt to take over the country and turn us into serfs

Nah, it's a list of bondholders who directly procured our debt long before the IMF came in. Rothschilds are now advising us on how to resolve the issues in the banking sector. That to me seems like a conflict of interest.. I don't believe all of the spiel about how they 'control' the world, but they certainly do control the global financial sector to a large extent. They have ties with a number of governments, be it through advisory roles or investment ones.

I don't actually see how anyone can look at the facts that are available and conclude that it's unlikely that certain questionable practices may be involved in how things are done on a metaphysical level between states and private wealth-holders. History repeats itself all of the time, and a recurring theme is greed and self-preservation.
    Would agree 100% that looks like a complete conflict on the face of it

If you go by that motto the only thing you will believe is what you see with your own eyes and thats just not a practical way to go through life. At some point you have to make judgements on what sources you believe have integrity and what stuff you think is rubbish. I don't think the mainstream media is 100% correct on everything but neither do i think that there is this mass conspiracy to mislead the public. Back on topic i don't see why an investment company investing in irish bonds is somehow part of an attempt to take over the country and turn us into serfs

good point but it seems a bit contradictory dont you think. maybe its better to just agree to disagree for now, then come back here in a few years and see who was right because we could go on all night and im getting tired now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

The funny thing is you're actually being the one brainwashed by all these conspiracy theories. Hate to break it to you, but these things aren't true. Why you feel the need to believe in them is up to you to work out. I don't really understand it.

Sorry pet, you've got it arseways.

good point but it seems a bit contradictory dont you think. maybe its better to just agree to disagree for now, then come back here in a few years and see who was right because we could go on all night and im getting tired now :D
    don't think its contradictory at all, maybe i didn't explain myself clearly. You have to get your news somewhere because you can't be everywhere to see everything. I choose to trust what i read in most of the mainstream media, opinion pieces are a different thing obviously.

• Advertisement

don't think its contradictory at all, maybe i didn't explain myself clearly. You have to get your news somewhere because you can't be everywhere to see everything. I choose to trust what i read in most of the mainstream media, opinion pieces are a different thing obviously.

you just keep proving my point, and what do you think of my comments about the fluoride in your water being used to make you docile,submissive and stupid this combined with the media you are being fed is a form of brainwashing. suppose this is also a theory ? Hitler did not think so

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

you just keep proving my point, and what do you think of my comments about the fluoride in your water being used to make you docile,submissive and stupid this combined with the media you are being fed is a form of brainwashing. suppose this is also a theory ? Hitler did not think so

I think you choose to believe all these theories because you feel it gives your little life purpose and when you see someone washing there teeth you can warn them of the NWO's big plan to make them docile and take over the world. Get a grip kid, come back down to Earth.

Im big into my CTs too, but i wouldnt go as far as to say some of the things your saying here. I dont know how many times posters have asked ye to back up your claims and ye keep avoiding their questions.

So again, how are Rothchilds gonna own Ireland?
    i've gone threw 7pages here and not a fact in sight

I think you choose to believe all these theories because you feel it gives your little life purpose and when you see someone washing there teeth you can warn them of the NWO's big plan to make them docile and take over the world. Get a grip kid, come back down to Earth.

Im big into my CTs too, but i wouldnt go as far as to say some of the things your saying here. I dont know how many times posters have asked ye to back up your claims and ye keep avoiding their questions.

So again, how are Rothchilds gonna own Ireland?
    i've gone threw 7pages here and not a fact in sight
    thats just it do you question the news in the same way ? no because the man on tv told me so it must be true, im done arguing people can read the thread and make up their own minds. I must be wrong because the rothschilds are just giving ireland so much money out of the goodness of their hearts. nothing to do with the fact we could never pay it back, and what do you suppose happens then. so you just sit back relax and wait for it to happen buddy all because your scared of having a different opinion other than what you are told is the norm, if you really went through 7 pages im sure there are a few facts also try do a bit of research yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

How is it? If they happened to be catholic would you also put any criticism down to the fact that they are catholic?

The whole paranoid notion that they control the world is ludicrous but I don't see how it's anti-Semitic.. that's just a tired argument that people trot out whenever jewish people happen to be on the receiving end of any negativity.

This family have been blamed for all sorts of things over the years because they are Jewish.

Why do the wallenbergs, Duke of Westminster or agnelli's not attract these type of comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

thats just it do you question the news in the same way ? no because the man on tv told me so it must be true, im done arguing people can read the thread and make up their own minds. I must be wrong because the rothschilds are just giving ireland so much money out of the goodness of their hearts. nothing to do with the fact we could never pay it back, and what do you suppose happens then. so you just sit back relax and wait for it to happen buddy all because your scared of having a different opinion other than what you are told is the norm, if you really went through 7 pages im sure there are a few facts also try do a bit of research yourself

Are you implying that we should believe you just because you said it? Cause I've done research and I found that everything you said is wrong.

If anything you strike me as the type that reads a ct site or youtube video and immediately swallows everything you're told, seems like you're more of a sheep than anyone in this thread.

Are you implying that we should believe you just because you said it? Cause I've done research and I found that everything you said is wrong.

If anything you strike me as the type that reads a ct site or youtube video and immediately swallows everything you're told, seems like you're more of a sheep than anyone in this thread.
    being one of the sheep would imply that I do as im told and believe everything im told just to fit in with everyone else. that argument works both ways why should I believe everything you guys or the media tell me, obviously I see the same main stream news as everyone else only difference is I dont take it as gospel, everything is open to debate in my eyes and every one is entitled to their opinion. im not saying im 100% right but when you sit back and weigh it all up it just seems to make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

being one of the sheep would imply that I do as im told and believe everything im told just to fit in with everyone else.

That's exactly what you do though. You do it to fit in with other conspiracy theorists though.
    every one is entitled to their opinion. im not saying im 100% right but when you sit back and weigh it all up it just seems to make sense

Not about factual matters. How does it make sense when it's untrue? Rothschild isn't giving 85bn to Ireland, he doesn't own the IMF, he isn't going to own Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

I would always keep an open mind when it comes to the media especially the US and UK streams. I do be very skeptical when it comes to both media and CTs. For example I love Von Danikens books, there a great read, but that dosnt mean I believe every thing he says.

As for Irelands debt, our money is coming from the ECB and the IMF and its our own fault that these institutions have to bail us out. Our own government that we voted in balls our country up. Theres no hiden agenda that the Rothchilds secretly wanna take over Ireland. If anything there keeping us a float.

Theres no CT here mate, if you wanna talk about Irelands debt etc, im sure there a different thread going. Otherwise I think we're gonna keep going in circles here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

MrMatisse wrote: »
    This family have been blamed for all sorts of things over the years because they are Jewish.

Why do the wallenbergs, Duke of Westminster or agnelli's not attract these type of comments.

I'm sure that people have targeted them about certain things just because they're Jewish, but that doesn't imply that everyone who criticises or questions them or their motives is an ant-Semite. Perhaps the reason that the Rothschild name is mentioned more so than the Agnellis or Wallenbergs is because it's a name that pops up far more often and to a far wider degree than that of others.

The Agnellis are not Irish bondholders.. and they are not government advisers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Vittore

I really liked the video Colm. This is true, this is what it's about.
    There is another video called The Moneymasters which you can watch on googlevideo I think. It's a bit longer, but worth to watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Cause I've done research and I found that everything you said is wrong.

:pac:

You sound exactly like Alex Jones.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

That's laughable.

They are blamed because they tend to be at the forefront (or in the shadows) of all these shenanigans.

As bondholders and government advisors the Irish case is a good example.

Another which is in the news would be Ivory Coast.

When IMF stooge and then Ivory Coast Prime Minister Ouattara raped the Ivory Coast and it's people of it's natural resources through heavily linked French multinationals Bollore and Boygues.
    Supervisory Board Éric de ROTHSCHILD, Chairman
    André LEVY LANG, Vice-Chairman (*)

Members of the Supervisory Board:
    Martin BOUYGUES (*)
    http://www.paris-orleans.com/en-gb/la-societe/gouvernement-d-entreprise.html
    By the end of the 1970s, Bolloré faced bankruptcy. In order to save the company, Vincent Bolloré asked friend and mentor Edmond de Rothschild to buy the family-owned business in 1975.

Ouatarra's French wedding was officiated by then French mayor and (former?) Mossad agent Sarkozy in the 90's. Sarkozy is also a long time friend of Bollore - He travelled in Bollore's private jet to vacation on his luxury yacht off the coast of Malta. He then lied claiming Bollore had no business dealings with the state when:
    Last year, the Bollore group's SDV logistics subsidiary won a contract to operate an internal courier service for the foreign ministry over a four-year period, a deal worth between €1.4-million and €5.6-million.
    In June 2005, SDV was awarded a four-year contract to run a commercial air freight service for the French defence ministry, worth an estimated €36-million.

And now Sarkozy is a cheerleader for putting Ouatarra back into power.

For his Rothschild friends.
    PARIS (Reuters) - Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo aims to renegotiate a 2005 electricity distribution contract with France's Bouygues if he wins Sunday's elections, according to a newspaper interview.
    Responding to perceived underinvestment in the West African country's economy and power infrastructure, Gbagbo told Le Journal du Dimanche the Bouygues contract was "not very good".
    http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE69T03420101030

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 noel1717

I would always keep an open mind when it comes to the media especially the US and UK streams. I do be very skeptical when it comes to both media and CTs. For example I love Von Danikens books, there a great read, but that dosnt mean I believe every thing he says.

As for Irelands debt, our money is coming from the ECB and the IMF and its our own fault that these institutions have to bail us out. Our own government that we voted in balls our country up. Theres no hiden agenda that the Rothchilds secretly wanna take over Ireland. If anything there keeping us a float.

Theres no CT here mate, if you wanna talk about Irelands debt etc, im sure there a different thread going. Otherwise I think we're gonna keep going in circles here.
    http://democraticright.blogspot.com/2010/12/anglo-irish-bank-owned-by-rothschild.html?spref=fb have a read son

noel1717 wrote: »

That article is a blog from some person i've personally never heard of, how are we meant to put any faith in it.
    For instance he says rothschild group owns the IMF which is wrong. He also says it owns Anglo Irish which is also wrong, being a bondholder does not mean you own something!!!

By the way did you find the source for that statistic yet??? i.e that 95% of all conspiracy theories are proven correct in time??

95% of all Conspiracies are found to be true in time,

Conspiracy Theories, Through out mans History resulted in either the Death sentence Torture Imprisonment or just being mocked for questioning the establishment.

Conspiracy

1 the world is Round 2 the earth goes around the sun 3 there is but one God

4 Conspiracy Theory for Ancient Rome

The 9 most shocking http://bit.ly/hkwbn7

Maggie Thatcher more than doubled the level of Fluoride in drinking water, During the troubles in the north.

The list goes on and on, But these are just Conspiracies some one died or was jailed or was just laughed at.

95% of all CONSPIRACIES IN TIME WILL BE PROVEN TRUE.

That article is a blog from some person i've personally never heard of, how are we meant to put any faith in it.
    For instance he says rothschild group owns the IMF which is wrong. He also says it owns Anglo Irish which is also wrong, being a bondholder does not mean you own something!!!

By the way did you find the source for that statistic yet??? i.e that 95% of all conspiracy theories are proven correct in time??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU Take a look at this, since I feel your not operating on the same platform, it,s in a format you will understand. it,s in regard to Rothschild.

By the way I make a point of never replying a post to a closed mind, since this would be pointless, My aim is to assist people in seeing the truth.

95% of all Conspiracies are found to be true in time,

Conspiracy Theories, Through out mans History resulted in either the Death sentence Torture Imprisonment or just being mocked for questioning the establishment.

Conspiracy

1 the world is Round 2 the earth goes around the sun 3 there is but one God

4 Conspiracy Theory for Ancient Rome

The 9 most shocking http://bit.ly/hkwbn7

Maggie Thatcher more than doubled the level of Fluoride in drinking water, During the troubles in the north.

The list goes on and on, But these are just Conspiracies some one died or was jailed or was just laughed at.

95% of all CONSPIRACIES IN TIME WILL BE PROVEN TRUE.
    but thats still not a source for the statistic you quoted, just a random statement from you that we are meant to believe with no factual backup.

Of the 4 that you quoted 3 are not even conspiracies, they are just lack of scientific knowledge. Not sure what the rome one is about??

Sorry

• Advertisement

By the way I make a point of never replying a post to a closed mind, since this would be pointless, My aim is to assist people in seeing the truth.

Thats weak!!!!

I pointed out 2 mistakes as i see them in the link you provided, am i wrong in what i said?? Do you believe that rothschild owns both the imf and anglo??

Advertisement