Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Premier Inn hotels UK 29 pounds per night

• 10-06-2009 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

two night min stay great selection of locations, not available on all dates I checked but they have few branches in London

29 pounds per night

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/premieroffers.do

"offer is available for minimum two night stays between 09.07.09 and 06.09.09 inclusive and must be booked online at least 21 days in advance of stay. No cancellations, amendments or refunds can be made. Offer is available at selected Premier Inns and is subject to availability."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Hmm sweet. This an 1 quid flights with ryanair. ShooterSF smells a pissup in Manchester :D

Cheers OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

I think they are in manchester too.....good spot for a night out :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

There are a few of them in Manchester, I stayed in one a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Arrgh! I use the Hampstead Inn quite a bit but my next trip is end of this month. Too soon to take advantage of this offer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

deisemum wrote: »
    There are a few of them in Manchester, I stayed in one a while back.

Which one? Thinking of heading over for a weekend with the other half. Shopping, beering etc... Never in manchester before was considering either City Centre (Deansgate Locks) or Manchester (Worsley East/A580). Anyone know what they are like location wise or anyone stayed in either?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I've stayed in the Premier Inn opposite Heaton Park, ie. Manchester North (Middleton).

Hotel was great, fine big rooms, very clean, full sized sofas and writing desks in the room, modern decor etc.

Only thing about that area was a warning sign about car crime / leaving sat navs visible in your car in the hotel car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

davidm20 wrote: »
    Which one? Thinking of heading over for a weekend with the other half. Shopping, beering etc... Never in manchester before was considering either City Centre (Deansgate Locks) or Manchester (Worsley East/A580). Anyone know what they are like location wise or anyone stayed in either?

I stayed in the one that's in the Trafford Shopping Centre car park, not sure if it's the north or south one. I was there on a shopping trip so it was very handy to be able to walk across the car park and drop off shopping, have a rest then go back shopping again, then back to the Inn for dinner and then fit in some late night shopping ;) If you want to go out for the night then this one may not suit.

There are other Premier Inns in the city centre. I've stayed in a number of Premier Inns over the years and never had a problem with them.

Advertisement