Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snooker Legends

Options
  • 30-05-2015 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I seen on twitter today that O' Sullivan has announced his dates for the snooker legends tour. Checked ticket master but they are not on sale yet. Does anyone know when they will go up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Laoislion8383

I seen on twitter today that O' Sullivan has announced his dates for the snooker legends tour. Checked ticket master but they are not on sale yet. Does anyone know when they will go up?

No but update when you find out thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

No but update when you find out thanks

They're up on ticket master today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i have 2 tickets for ronnie for monday for belfast waterfront 7pm, BLOCK A 10.16-10.17, if anyone is interested, id give both for 50
    i am in dublin so collection in dublin city centre only thanks, please pm me :)
    sorry for the short notice..

thanks!

http://www.waterfront.co.uk/whatson/performancedetails.aspx?id=43244,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Sold out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Didn't get a chance to go to this unfortunately. Anyone from here go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

That was a good night at the snooker in goffs. Packed out probably 400 in the crowd. Sold out tommorow night as well. Good to see.

Ronnie didn't get much of a sniff of the balls in his game. Great tension in goffs as mark allen got up to 10 reds and blacks in the final frame.

JV remarked at the end that it's an exhibition but it felt like the players were starting to take it a little bit more seriously tonight. First time in goffs very impressed at what a good venue it is for snooker. Would be great to get an irish masters back up again in goffs in march just to warm up before the worlds.

Advertisement