Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost my notification bar and drag down bar, please help

• 15-04-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I dont know what happened but when I get a txt or any notification I get the sound but nothing appears on the screen I have to go in to my messages app to find the msg, the only thing that happens is the LED pulses but if I miss the sound I have to go into each app individually (email,fb etc) to find where it came from,

I cant drag down the notification bar either or see my battery level, clock or signal, I dont remember changing any settings or doing anything that would have caused this, but its wrecking my head.

I am running ParanoinAndroid3 and done a reinstall of the ROM didnt make any difference, it was running Nova launcher but I changed to Go launcher to see if that made a difference still the same,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

In Nova launcher there is an option under Nova Settings / Look and Feel / Show Notification Bar. This will toggle it on or off.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭AE86JAY

nedd wrote: »
    In Nova launcher there is an option under Nova Settings / Look and Feel / Show Notification Bar. This will toggle it on or off.
    Thanks, I tried this but with no luck :(

Advertisement