Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A 24 story, continue it on...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Then all of a sudden a stealth chopper arrives...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

And removes elmos signature

Little did they know that the signature knew the where abouts of the top terrorist

Islam Bruchoxvis, a leading islamic/russian spy/terrorist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

with romantic ties to Spanky-s...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

...turns to Spanky and says, rather unorignally: "By the end of the day, the American's will have paid a great price for their years of oppresion on our people."

Following some evil laughing, Bruchoxvis ponders for a moment to see if he can actually think of a better threat. He can't.

Over in the Mojave desert, Jack...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,986 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

wonders if he will ever get a break from his job. He would like to take a vacation, away from the maddening crowds of L.A. Perhaps, somewhere exotic, he thinks, somewhere far away like Alaska or Hawaii.

As he is pondering all this out loud, a beautifully turned out girl comes over to him and says: "I hear you talking about holidays. Maybe, I could give you a few ideas to chew on. My name is Kathyrn Thomas. I work for R.T.E.".

Jack is just getting ready for a good chew when they are both flung to the ground by a massive explosion, which seems to be coming from...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

the compression wave eminating from Edgar's chair - he just sat down. :eek:

The Islamic/Russian terrosists aim to use Maurice O'Brien as a sales rep for their new line of hair care products

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

"Dammit!" Says Jack, "I was hoping for that job, my hair is far sexier, because..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

''Martha logan licked it clean for me after she showed me the phone transcript she and david palmer had concerning a matter of national security just before the basterd was shot... Jesus she had it in her blouse,,,,,, oh god terry what have i done!!!'' Jack screamed

...before Charles Logan said: "She isn't THAT bad. Like, I got the ride of her even when she knew that the stuff I was doing was treason."

Meanwhile, Milo enters the shop to get yet another packet of popcorn. Unknown to him, Jack's after landing outside with his ford something-or-other-jeep-thingy and he looks proper pissed off...

Jeasus will you look at that... i thought george mason died on that nucleur bomb plane... why is he at the shop???

• Advertisement

*tick, tick, tick*

Maurice is at his workstation, when he recieves a call from someone wanting to sell him insurance over the phone

"Could I interest you in volcano insurance?"

"But we haven't had a volcano in thousands of years here."

"Well, aren't we due one...."

"Touché, I'll take everything that you have, just let me get my...."

Dave wrote:
    "Could I interest you in volcano insurance?"

"But we haven't had a volcano in thousands of years here."

"Well, aren't we due one...."

"Touché, I'll take everything that you have, just let me get my...."
    :mad:

The 24 story has taken a Family Guy twist...

nice contribution :rolleyes:

Dave wrote:
    nice contribution :rolleyes:
    Almost as good as yours...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

said he, in contempt.

...as Jack finally went to the toilet for the first time in 6 years...... oooohhhh yeeeaaahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,986 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Unfortunately, Jack accidentally drops his mobile in the toilet just before he gets up off the seat.

"Dammit" says Jack and then flushes the toilet.

Meanwhile, Bill is trying to make contact with Jack to let him know that the building has just been surrounded by hostiles working for Fayed.

Meanwhile, the VP standing in for the badly injured President Wayne Palmer is arguing that another Middle East country should be attacked while Tom Lennox (without any of the facial signs he used to have in Ally McBeal) is pleading for sense to prevail.

Meanwhile...

...Milo found the packet of popcorn he lost somewhere in s1.

"AHA!", he proclaimed, "I need that Nadia one no more! I have found my true love again!"

As Bill ordered the resignation papers of Milo, he continued to try and get through to Jack, to no avail. He seeked Chloe's assistance by...

starting to send smoke signals from his upstairs office. This immeaditly alerted LA Fire Department who rushed to the scene expecting a blaze.

All they found was "sour puss" chloe reading the newspaper..

• Advertisement

[Tick, tick, tick, tick]

Cloie sniffs.... hey is that nerve gas in CTU??? (Cough, Cough, chokes and ides)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Suddenly Jack woke up, it had all been a dream.

But then JR shot him a kiss

woops, wrong set

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

but who shot JR ???

Kim did

Kim rang up Jack in confession, Jack was shocked to hear what his daughter had done, he decieded it was all getting too much and decided to turn to the dark side. ''Hey Achmed, do you want me to futher your muslim cause'' ''Sure jack come over to my place and we will chat about it over dinner'' ''that sounds great where are you'' conveniently, the terrorist bases were within 20 mins drive of CTU, how handy though jack.... i can play undercover cop for the day..... he spead off into the night, knowing that his daughter was a monster...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭meep

meanwhile, at the secure underground bunker that anyone can just walk into (resigned security advisors, presidents sister), the generals are scratching their heads;

"Mr. President, we've been pouring over this map of the middle east and we cannot find any territory labeled 'Fayed's Country'. where should we direct our missiles? Give us a target, goddammit".

The Prez replies; "that's a good question but right now I need you to bring me a softer cushion for my chair and a few vials of adreline; vascular damage be dammed, it's going to be a long night!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭meep

meanwhile, at the secure underground bunker that anyone can just walk into (resigned security advisors, presidents sister), the generals are scratching their heads;

"Mr. President, we've been pouring over this map of the middle east and we cannot find any territory labeled 'Fayed's Country'. where should we direct our missiles? Give us a target, goddammit".

The Prez replies; "that's a good question but right now I need you to bring me a softer cushion for my chair and a few vials of adreline; vascular damage be dammed, it's going to be a long night!"

[Tick, tick, tick tock]
    Back at CTU audry got into a bit of shiote with Bill Bucanan because she knew what Jack was doing.....

''Ms. Reins, will you come with us into custody, we believe you were helping Jack...we overheard your secure line''

Audrey turned around and stabbed Bill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

All of a sudden Jack appeared in a silky robe. He let the robe fall open and all at CTU could see he had his penis tucked between his legs. Jack started to raise his arms and dance.

Advertisement