Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommend a Pantomine for 2014/2015?

• 15-10-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have never been to a Pantomine before but this year I am hoping to bring my niece who is gone 4 in September and a friends and her chiokldren who are 7 and 3. Just looking around here are the options:

Peter Pan - The Gaiety
    Aladdin - The Olympia
    Cinderella - The Helix
    Cinderella - Tivoli

Is anyone has any idea of what would might be better for the ages mentioned or if one theatre is generally a better expereiencce than the other, etc...any help appreciated - I really don't know which one to go for?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I prefer the gaiety. I think the setting is more traditional. Plus Grafton Street is nice and festive that time of year.

Advertisement