Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats the worst thing you ever found out while internet stalking/being nosey?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Munya

I stay away from the links people send me, for my own mental wellbeing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

a hot brazilian girl borrowed my mate's laptop for internet when we were staying in a backpackers in NZ. Anyway later on we discovered a video of her getting her tits out and ass, and dancing around a bit, must have made a video for her boyfriend or something. In the end beer was spilled on the laptop and it was condemned. My mate humped the Brazilian after that too, the lucky get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

i found out that a regular poster on here well known for talking about her sexual antics worked about 2 desks behind me. This was a few years ago and i dont think either of us work in the same place anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

My ex cheaed on me with this tramp, we'll call her Jane. He then started going out with her. A short while after he cheated on her too which I got to hear about. My friend and I were having a bebo conversation at the time so I naturally told her the gossip via bebo publicly on my page and didn't think much of it.

It turns out Jane wasn't all to trusting and was regularly checking my bebo page to stalk me. She saw the comment I'd left about my ex cheating on her and broke up with him pretty rapdily.

I, of course, laughed my ass of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

While I was going out with her, I found through shocking photos in bebo that my ex had been cheating on me with Samuel L. Jackson, Jamie Oliver and Ant but not Dec (though Dec watched, the sick bastard). She said she was at some wax museum in London but I could never look at her the same after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Swap.avi

Sweet merciful God I wish the couple of minutes I could stand could be cleansed from my mind. Suppose its what I get for ever visiting ED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

yes.. two girls and a cup is bad........

but what ever you do... DO NOT do a google image search for 'tub girl' :eek::eek::eek:

damn my curiosity.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

oh god it was a girl with huge vaginal lips( if they were the ones on your face they'd have been mick jaggers) and a guy stuck his head in.

mankiest thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

The 'Spankwire' video

Oh god, I still havent slept....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

haha, i've found photos of me, absolutly off my face drunk, in photos of the person i adore... i deleted my wqick link to their page since then, and refuse to bebo / facebook stalk since then. no matter how alluring it is.. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭garp

damn my curiosity.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

snap.... should have known better.... nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

turf wrote: »
    there's worse.. cant remember the name but its an old guy with a gaping ass... so so sick. tubgirl is hot next to it.

Goatse? Man, the things that guy has done to his colon isn't even right. There's few pics of him abusing some dildos, really big dildos, and he manages to fit both of them in there, nice and deep.........:eek: *flashback* :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

but what ever you do... DO NOT do a google image search for 'tub girl' :eek::eek::eek:
    i'm sending you a bill for a new pair of eyes because ive just gouged out my own!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

I sent a trojan to some lad on ICQ once and I ran the keylogger and started taking screenshots and I caught him going to a site called INCESTTABOO.COM. It was some sort of message board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I found out that a friend's girlfriend had cheated on him.
    I didn't say anything though because when I found out they'd already split up, and they're good friends now.

I have yet to watch tubgirl or 2 girls one cup.
    I have watched Mr. Hands though - 'twas hilarious!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

0ubliette wrote: »
    i found out that a regular poster on here well known for talking about her sexual antics worked about 2 desks behind me. This was a few years ago and i dont think either of us work in the same place anymore

:D

I think we all know who you're talking about

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

BogWog wrote: »
    I sent a trojan to some lad on ICQ once and I ran the keylogger and started taking screenshots and I caught him going to a site called INCESTTABOO.COM. It was some sort of message board.

Bubbles?

Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

when making a lolcat i once stumbled across a pic of hagar when i googled cat scrotum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Bubbles?

Is that you?
    Bubbles? From Trailer Park Boys? I went to Nova Scotia in Canada to do an oil drilling course and on my way back to the airport I went to Sunnyvale trailer park. Its an actual Trailer Park with people living in it. I didn't see Ricky or Bubbles there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Sick :o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

gcgirl wrote: »
    Sick :o:o:o

only if you eat it.

Advertisement