Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add new pics to an already posted Youtube video?

• 20-11-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just uploaded a music video to youtube and the image only shows for the first few seconds.

Does anyone know how I can add more/ keep the one I have for the entire duration without creating a new one?

Cheers,
    Michael

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

karaokeman wrote: »
    Hi all,

I just uploaded a music video to youtube and the image only shows for the first few seconds.

Does anyone know how I can add more/ keep the one I have for the entire duration without creating a new one?

Cheers,
    Michael

You can't. Once the video is up you can only do basic enhancements no edits or additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The only reason not to just put up a new one and take down the old one is if it's pulling in hundreds of people, is ranked really well in the search and is linked to a load of external sites that you can't change the link.

If you've just put it up and it hasn't had many visitors replace it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Thanks all, hasn't had too many views so I'll get around to it now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 233 ✭✭Kalman

karaokeman wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cheers,
    Michael

Best thing to do is: delete the old one and start all over again.

Advertisement